Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Thanks for your honesty, dad. There goes my college fund

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 17, 2011.

1. fishy

fishy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

2. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Read the original story again. They put one twin's name on the tickets, but the other twin took the shot. It didn't matter who paid.

4. Aribidi

Aribidi
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This one is the complete opposite of somebody doing a good thing and being fucked over by a company.

Two weeks ago there was a slight snafu with a money-transport in Holland. The car lost a case of money.......in the middle of the highway. People stopped their cars and started shamelessly shoveling bills in their pockets. From all ranges of society; mothers, fathers, old people, hippies, businessmen. How do I know this? Those people continued even though newscrews were filming them and photographers snapped their pictures. Now, I'm not going to say what I would've done, since that's not the discussion. But in a twisted way of events, the people who stopped in the middle of the road, risking lives that way and took money that wasn't theirs, were actually rewarded.

Why? Well, the company who's money ended up on the road said their insurance would take care of it. While the police said they couldn't prosecute the people who took the money. Because they couldn't be sure of how much they took and some other nonsense.

Edit: Woops, just realised I'm necromancing this thread. Sorry 'bout that.