Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Test Tubes and Erlenmeyer Flasks, Oh My!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'd do this.
    Then I'd fuck the second place loser's mom. Right in her three hole.

#21 Luke 217, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Whothehell

Whothehell
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

In the eighth grade, I weighed dog poop.

We had recently gotten a new dog, and my stepdad had the idea that in order to find out what food was best for him, it was just a measurement of input vs. output.

So we bought 3 different brands, fed the dog a different brand every week for 3 weeks, and kept track of the food:poop ratio.

I can't remember which brand "won", but it was the most expensive of the three.

I won a plaque for "Most Original Award" in the city finals at the science center, and surprisingly met a couple cute girls somehow.

And my stepdad had me picking up after the dog for almost a month while at the same time learning how to make the little fucker shit less. Everyone's a winner.

3. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did well in a class science fair by building a fall cage for an egg using nothing but yarn and drinking straws. It was built like a pyramid, with a tube suspended in the middle. It made a six story drop before the egg finally broke. I got second, and an extra half hour for recess!

The kid who got first melted down some cow fat, and powered a little car with it. He only got like 20 bucks to some restaurant. So I felt I really was the winner on that one.