Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Stranger Things Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Rush-O-Matic, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

w00t

Do not watch this trailer, in spoiler tags, unless you want the ending of Season 3 spoiled.

. . .
    Hopper IS alive.

2. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Looks exciting. I wonder if they are moving on completely from the kids and basically rebooting the idea of the show, maybe with the exception of 11?

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No fucking way. The show’s entire anima is based around the kids. This teaser was a bone thrown to all the angry assholes still pissed off about last season’s mortality rate.

I thought 3 was the best season yet. I love that it went into hardcore horror.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not a chance. However, I would expect split story arcs. One with the kids, one with Hopper, and they'll eventually be brought together.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SEASON THREE SPOILERS:

I say that’s the safe bet. And even more, don’t forget the kids are somewhat separated too. So I’m picturing a broken, multi-plotted vehicle in several places that brings them together in the finale. Seriously—- who would still live in that fucking town after the Mall thing, even on a show that specializes in spotlighting classic tropes?

I also don’t think Billy is dead, besides the very obvious in-screen killing in the finale. Remember when he was dragged into the Upside-Down early in season three? He was encountered by an evil clone of himself. I always thought the “good” version of him was still trapped in the other dimension like Barbara’s corpse.