Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Storage Wars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This is the right answer. Ideally I'd be in a crossover between Drinking Made Easy and Art Mann Presents. Get drunk and go to weird parties to look at some tits; that's a job I can get into.

I also like Top Gear UK. I think the US version has some potential. If you watch earlier seasons of the UK show it's not nearly as good as it is now. Once the US guys get comfortable and build some rapport they will be better hosts. They also need to stop blatantly copying UK challenges and get a better track. They probably won't ever be as good as the original simply because they're on a for-profit network and they have to worry about offending sponsors.

2. Fabrique

Fabrique
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I think I'd rather have Zane Lamprey's other job, host of Three Sheets. Rather than just touring the US they travel the world doing basically the same thing as Drinking Made Easy. I would say that it would definitely be one of the best jobs ever.

3. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Barry reminds me (and apparently others) of Michael Douglas.

[​IMG]

4. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly, Project Runway made me want to become a fashion designer. I bought some basic supplies, but never got past being able to sew on a button. Apparently, making clothes is actually pretty difficult.

On the other hand, I now know how to sew on a button and to sew a stitch!

One of my coworkers came into my office one time to make fun of me for knowing how to sew (I'd just lent a coworker my sewing kit to repair a suit). I explained to him that as a man I enjoy being able to take care of myself and solve my own problems. I'm normally on the receiving end of "shut the fuck up" conversations, but it was nice to be on the giving end for once, and for that, Tim Gunn, I thank you.

Also, I still have the letter I got from Kit Pistol, ugh...eliminated before her time.