Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Stoner Billionaires

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

By now, I'm sure everyone around here knows about the absolute glory that is this:

starman.jpg

Here's how I think it went down...

Elon Musk bored on a Friday night.
    Smokes a big fat bowl.
    Heads to his 80's movie room, grabs his VHS copy of Alien, and pops it into the VCR.
    "Dude... the only thing that can kill that shit is fire... we need to save humanity"
    Grabs phone... calls his Executive Assistant...
    "Hey, Maurice... we need to sell flamethrowers... yes, flamethrowers... no, I'm not drunk... flamethrowers. We have to kill the xenomorphs. FUCKING FLAME THROWERS. JUST DO IT"
    *click*
    Smokes another big fat bowl, now Aliens are freaking him out... he's got to mellow out.
    Grabs Heavy Metal, pops it into the VCR.
    Cranks the tunes, and watches the intro...
    Giggles, and thinks to himself, "hehe, that's pretty fucking cool... Love me some Radar Rider... woah... wait! holy shit, dude! I could actually DO that! Hahahaha! Where'd I put my phone?"
    "Hey... Maurice... Musky here again... my car... I want to drop it out of a rocket. What? Really? You think they'd freak? Huh... yeah... wait a sec... Mars! Send it to Mars! Those fuckers can't say shit about that... YES. MARS. Just fucking do it. I expect a plan by Monday..."
    *click*
    The rest is history.

FOCUS: What are some of the coolest things that people with money have ever done?

ALT-FOCUS: What are some of the stupidest things that people with money have ever done?

ALT-ALT-FOCUS: What would YOU do with fuck-you money?

PS: Added bonus, Elon chasing people in his office with a Flame Thrower. https://www.instagram.com/p/BeeYW0NA1HU

#1 Nettdata, Feb 7, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Can’t decide which answer I like better, honestly probably Peter’s:

Truthfully, I would probably fund some charities that I care about, donate some money to some struggling school system so they name their gym after me, and just live quietly and peacefully in the middle of nowhere. I basically do those things now, just on a much smaller scale.

Or I’d become a nouveau riche stereotype like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddy Shack and try to find the upper limit of vulgar consumerism.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I think the Winchester House covers both of those.

win.jpg

5. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't really follow what billionaires are doing, so I'll add a few examples living the lifestyle of the not-so-rich and famous.

Focus: http://svcrystalblues.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-quiet-achiever-sailing-alone-around.html

That guy, Sean, doesn't have a lot of money. Very little, in fact. But, He's 9/10 around the world on an engine-less, 27 foot sailboat, and tries to live on a dollar a day. That is fucking cool. He truly said fuck it and left.

Alt-focus: There is a double-wide trailer in my home town. They have his and hers Chrysler PT cruisers, both with flames, sitting in the driveway, next to an old beetle painted like the General Lee. That is enormously fucking stupid.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I admire any rich guy who chooses to have fun with his money. Few do that better than Branson.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think Dan Bilzerian encompasses what I’d do with fuck you money. Shoot guns, gamble, pay instagram prostitutes to fuck you. Fuck the haters it’d never get boring.

8. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This would be me. I know myself better then to think I would do anything other then this.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Let’s not forget he almost stopped the Vegas massacre singlehanded. If only they checked his creds.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If I had fuck you money I'd buy a massive ranch in the middle of nowhere, set it up with solar panels, a well, green house etc. so I was off the grid and had a proper homestead. Then I'd high fence it all, buy a shitload of exotic animals and all of the guns and ammo I wanted. The only people who'd ever hear from me would be the ones who worked at the nearest feed store, sporting goods store, and hardware store.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That’s Ted Nugent money.

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Not sure if you're aware, but gambling poorly and paying women for sex is well within reach, even on a modest budget

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yea, he puts himself out there as this rich, poker playing playboy. But I saw a reddit post of someone who allegedly knew him and he’s really just a gambling-addicted trust funder who loses more than he wins and pays the girls in his Instagram posts to pose with him. He got his money cause his father was ripping people off and went to jail.

I loved listening to Dakota Meyer shit on him for his Vegas nonsense.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I found his “I made my own money” claim hilarious. No, he’s never won more than a four-digit payout in poker, making him terrible at it. He made his money from his dad claiming false bankruptcy for years so his dirty assets wouldn’t get seized. He seems to only semi-remember that.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah but you’d still have to go to one of those jobs.

16. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Real talk, they'll never find the body in the trunk if you launch it into space