Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Still Hungover from 4th of July Drunk Thread 7/9/10!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Think on this, jennitalia. There is much wisdom here.

Then let me know what it is.

2. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stop hogging all the action Chater.

3. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd totally fuck Allor-I MEAN ONE OF THE ATTRACTIVE FEMALES ON THIS BOARD OH YEAH STEAK FOOTBALL THROWIN THE PIGSKIN EATIN' SOME BACON AND STUFFING BITCHES AWW YEAH

So I went to a Blue Jays game today and I have the weirdest goddamn sunburn. I'm like Irish pale but for whatever reason (well, apparently the Macedonian side) I don't really burn that much. Or tan, for that matter. I just kind of stay the same, but sometimes weird parts of my body decide to get burned. This time, it looks like a farmers tan that cuts itself off in the middle of my forearm. It's so out of place it just looks like I went to a tanning salon and just stuck my arms in for a few minutes. Weird.

4. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I';d efuvck me.

yeha.

5. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

15k race today..
    250 kegs at the finish line
    FUCK YEAH!!!

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Well, that'll teach ME to not sign off so early. Is this still happening? If you ladies want a guy in the mix, I vote for Primer. Or Blue Dog. It's a toss-up.

7. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You people on here never quit. All this talk about Canadian women... Fuck it. I'm packin' the cooler, grabbin' my Canadian lady friend (who no longer has the Canada underwear, hence no pic last week) and heading to the beach. What's that? No white sand and warm water beaches in Canada? That sucks.

And that sir, made more sense than anything else I've read on here in a long time. Trip to the dirty is being tentatively planned, I got a buddy with a 16 ft. boat up there. I'll bring you, you bring women.

8. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I know what he's talking about, i live 15 minutes away, and I won't be there. Suuucks to work nights.

9. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was pretty fucking wild, I had never even done most of the things there, I'll tag it cause it's a bit NSFW.

There was one point in the night, where I was about to fuck her, I told her to beg for it:

Me: I want you to beg for my cock.
    Her: No.
    Me: Do it, or you'll get a spanking.
    Her: *more refusal on her part*
    Me: Fucking slut *then a bit of spanking*
    Her: I want your cock in my pussy, please!
    Me: It's my pussy, not yours anymore.
    Her: I want your cock in your pussy. Pleeeease.

Try everything once, I say. Maybe twice.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know, I've done the temporary long distance thing twice, for four months at a stretch, usually under conditions which saw the end of and start of new other relationships, which is actually a horrible idea given the circumstances and track record. This summer I'm lucky enough to have all of my weekends off and a car ride back home. How is there the ambiguity about monogramy? Seems as though if you were monogamous when she was here and you two agreed to stay together for the period of the absence then the social contract with other women is the same.

11. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, you see, she's in Italy for two months and I'm going to Barcelona for a couple of weeks soon. We're both young, attractive and outgoing people, I'm NOT going to ruin her trip by giving her a long-distance chastity belt. At least that was the thought.

But since then I've had several sexual advances and I rejected them all, for various reasons, so I felt a bit stupid and envious that she's probably getting gangbanged right now by four dudes called Vito, Tony, Paulie and Pietro while I'm with Palmela Handerson.

But it's fine now, it was just male possessiveness. I don't really care, and i'm not a jealous guy in the least when she is in town.

Unrelated: Anyone been to Barcelona that has any wisdom to offer?

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I think I might have heard the coolest thing to ever exist in the universe in the history of everything:

Last night I went on a drunken date with a girl who spoke Italian with a Mexican accent.

Holy. Effing. Shit.

Just... I mean... Whoa.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually it sounds like you weren't altogether secure with the commitment level of this presumably new relationship before she left. Spaniards, from what I hear, are extremely forward about asking for sex from women even if they haven't gone through the 'wine me and dine me so i feel like less of a whore' routine, so if you're of the opinion that not cheating on your petite amie is going to ruin a trip to Europe, might as well do what the locals do. But then, here's another question: why the presumption that remaining monogamous ruins a trip? Is getting laid in Europe really worth potentially ruining a relationship? Man, I'm out of touch with youth today.

Also, neat fact, the man most likely to get her pregnant is the one who came in her last.

14. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Done. Do you prefer blonde, brunette, redhead or cancer?

15. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Just got home from The Girls house. Spent friday night drinking beer on her balcony and shooting the shit while she polished off a bottle of wine. I took 4 or 5 shots of this from her balcony
    [​IMG]

Saturday we took the mountain bikes out and rode the waterfront trail about 30-35kms from her place in Burlington to Stoney Creek, and I shot this:
    [​IMG]
    The Burlington Skyway.

This morning I was out having a smoke and a coffee and her hibiscus plant was blooming so I took these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just finished up an unbelievably successful work weekend.

Worked 44 1/2 hours in three days and successfully ran our first profitable event (making money as a vendor is much more difficult than it would seem), hit a sales record at our farmer's market operations, achieved my goal of having zero inventory left at the end of the weekend (meaning my forecasts and orders were spot-on), and increased our recruiting responses five-fold with a shoestring budget.

Time to bust out the Talisker!

17. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eminem's new album is beyond amazing. Aural Orgasm.

18. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, I am still drunk from the past 3 days. It has been intense.

And my best man hooked up with the maid of honor. He has no game, and she is a picky girl.

Too bad he inadvertently ended up earning his red wings.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck spain in the ass. Holy fucking shit was that a dirty ending to the game.

20. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck Spain. Iniesta worked the refs enough to win. I want to go drinking and I can't convince anyone to come with me. Is going to a bar alone at 6 p.m. on a Sunday creepy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.