Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Steven Seagal is a cop! No, really!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Obviously5Believer

Obviously5Believer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A&E played back to back to back to back episodes of LAWMAN tonight and I can't stop watching. This show is the visual equivalent of fellating Seagal and his fat cop exploits.

So far I've seen him run up to suspects that other officers are wrestling to the ground, shouting curse words and "tase him!" (happens frequently), sign autographs for inner city black children who had to be told who he was, a police "pursuit" that was really someone momentarily stopping in the street before signaling and pulling into a driveway (lasted all of 5 second but was one of the cliffhangers before a commercial break), and play a benefit concert with a blues band to all his old ass cop buddies, jiggling his fat neck as he plays his solos.

It's awesome how they never have enough footage of him doing actual police things to make up a show (the anticlimactic shit they leave in makes you wonder about what they cut out), so they make half the show about Seagal's extracurriculars and generally how he's an awesome person and a legitimate ninja.

Between this show, Hoarders, and Intervention, looks like A&E is quickly becoming my go to channel when I'm stoned and there's nothing else on.

2. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think Seagal's film career pretty much "Jumped the Shark" with his 6th film, On Deadly Ground in 1994.

I remember hiring the Video of this movie , getting trough this scene ..

... then ejected the video and haven't seen any of his films since.

#22 Stealth, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015