Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Steak and Blowjob Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Halloween is bar none the family favourite in this house. After (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend, I spend practically the rest of the month setting up the outside of the house-- it's tons of fun and a bonifide hobby, last year I had the #3 place for the best halloween hose in the city.

[​IMG]

2. T0m88

T0m88
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So you spend - by your own admission - weeks making your house more enticing in order to lure children to it?

I see.

3. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the end game is to get them to hate pop music.

4. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I'll bet you did.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Evertything at the house is frightening or gruesome. Most small kids won't approach from the sidewalk. It's a pedophile house like abstinence is a sex position.

So, N-yah. *mouth fart*

6. R_Flagg

R_Flagg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well it was a convenient costume; there is this antique store I hit up every so often; it caters to both the local militaria collectors and this group of guys that like to reenact WW2 type battles. I was in there a little while before Halloween, and I saw the owner had put this reproduction of a Gestapo uniform out for sale. It was a little ill fitting, but it was still reasonably priced for what it was. I couldn't think of anything else to go as, so I plunked down some cash and decided to go as the poster boy for the 20th centuries best known horror show.

It wasn't the best portrayal, since I didn't have all the insignia, the correct boots, or the pistol belt/holster. But to my credit, I was able to pull it off.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

If it's good enough for Royality, it's good enough for a TiB member. Get over it.

8. Jay-Bird

Jay-Bird
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

This year my friends and I will be celebrating our 5th annual Seiso de Mayo (pronounced Say-so day may-o), also known as May 6th. The day starts with everyone gathering in the morning for mimosas, blood marys, and michiladas. Once everyone has arrived and is properly buzzed we make a trip to the nearest thrift shop where everyone puts together a ridiculous outfit for the day. Once back at the house we proceed to get as drunk as possible. There is also the traditional Seiso Speech, where a preselected person makes a speech commemorating the day. The holiday is celebrated from morning til night, generally with the help of some cocaine, and is under no circumstances to be celebrated without being poolside. Trips to the bar, liquor store, and live concerts are encouraged.

The day now holds extra significance as the sex anniversary of my (now married) best friends.

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I'm still holding out for Harassment Day.

#49 Danger Boy, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A group of us have started a tradition of taking off of work for the first Friday of the NCAA tournament each year to cook and drink the day away. This year we're doing a seafood boil, mixing in a steam pot here and there. It should be glorious.