Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

ST PATRICKS YYYYEEEEEHHAAAAAAAA WDT 3/16/11!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cynismus, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pretty sure shit would get confusing with seven Orange Rangers.

2. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It would be fun to see them get trounced by bizarre villians.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of Rangers. I now have the Polaris version. This mofo is awesome! I get to use this - sort of on permanent loan while another guy has to tend to other matters.*

It's no Blue Dog free boat, but still . . .

*Spending time at the Grey Bar Motel.

Attached Files:

4. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm for it. We could even cast Snooki's mom.
    [​IMG]

5. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

A bunch of people (I'm assuming board members and their friends) tried crashing a tailgate my roommate and I were having when Tucker/Nils/BrianH were in town for a football game a couple years ago.

It was a lot of posturing, nervous drinking, introductions by their board name instead of a real one, awkwardly standing right next to you while you're in conversation with friends, etc. A lot of the fun that was had was at their expense, but that was expected. Who knows who I actually met, but it does weird me out to think they knew where I was living at the time.

When IHTSBIH movie tour stopped in there was a bunch more people who did the same shenanigans at the bar we were at, which was even weirder for me. I already knew a bunch of the morons because I worked there and they were regulars, but when i heard them throwing around online monikers it made me laugh. It's a small small world.

6. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I am ever out somewhere, and I say "I am Zyron", I hope it ends with me being killed.

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I was too afraid of meeting anyone off the boards back in the RMMB days, unnecessarily so. A couple of people were up for grabbing a drink back when I lived in Queens but I never responded because I wasn't sure I was up for it. I regret not taking up suapyg on a drink offer the most. This board I'm a lot more comfortable on and would be up for meeting most of the regular posters. Unfortunately, I now live in the Clemson area of South Carolina, and I don't think anyone else here lives in the area. It would be especially nice since pretty much all the kids I've made friends with are fellow grad students, and while most of them are good peoples, very few of them are into getting drunk and having a good time anymore. It seems like I'm always the one instigating the shittyfests; a stark contrast from what I imagine most of this boards members are like. It's really quite weird for me having a reputation as the "party guy" as I never saw myself that way. What can ya do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.