Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Squirting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jun 8, 2011.

1. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"So we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Watson!"

#141 bebop007, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Wait....90 minutes is a lot?

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

That is my preference, yes. And so my ideal sexual partner would appreciate that. That doesn't mean that I'm not capable of switching it up, just that my default/go-to is more leisurely than straight to the chase.

If we're talking penetration to ejaculation, 90 minutes is way more than I'm capable of. Even on my best day. Ladies.

4. madamsquirrel

madamsquirrel
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I am a girl that totally agrees with this. If you want me to have explosive orgasms do this. I also am extremely sensitive and have to explain to guys that if they put too much pressure it hurts. I have had some guys argue with me because previous women have liked the harder pressure that I should too. Multiple orgasms are great until the type of asshole that likes to watch your body plead with him becomes the kind of asshole that likes to make you cum until you are about to pass out. And I mean that in the best way possible. I am also a sheet soaker but not a squirter. I just get extremely wet to the point where sheets have to be changed and every guy comments on it. Sorry that I weighed in late and wrapped all of my comments on the whole thread in this one post. Oh I almost forgot my husband knows my screen name and visits this board more than I do so I am certainly not cheating!

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Numb isn't quite the right word...but there's a definite loss of sensitivity that comes with time. Part of the problem with going for a long time is that the longer you go without cumming, the harder it becomes to do so.

You'd be surprised how rare that attitude is amongst women. I know this because I'm one of those guys who takes a while. And once it goes beyond a certain time limit, it becomes an insecurity thing for many (most?) women. They assume that they're doing something wrong, that it's their fault, etc. I think this is because there is a culture wide assumption that women coming is something that only happens some of the time but men are supposed to come 100% of the time and usually quickly. So they assume that something is obviously 'wrong' if it hasn't happened.

I have faked it, more than once, because it just wasn't going to happen and I was wary of a cry-fest occurring afterwards. I don't exactly feel good about it, but I did it.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I also just wanna mention that I had a dream last night about buying and using that Magic Wand. Also in my dream, I figured out how to get the stain out of my bathroom rug and bought a bike lock. There was some other stuff, equally as random, but the vibrator was the main part of the dream. I know this thread planted that seed in my brain.

You guys are worse than a freaking commercial. Now I want to go buy one.

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Can leisurely cunnilingus become a new pro sport? Or Olympic sport? "Look at that technique! Notice the way his tongue articulates during the downstroke and then again through the upstroke. Beautiful."

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Assuming it's a spectator sport, I've gone ahead and fixed that for you.

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I would watch the shit out of the Women's Leisurely Cunnilingus.

EDIT: Nettdata knows where its at.

10. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Sorry guys, you're way behind. People already make a shitton of money off THAT spectator sport.

11. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Fine, then we can work on getting better scorekeeping and better announcers. I'd love to Marv Albert announce the World Cunnlingual Championship. Especially with squirters.

With the facial!

Directly to the hole!

Coming down the lane!

Right between the eyes!

Of course, you'd also need a dick sucking competition. Title IX and such.

12. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can just imagine Joe Rogan calling that, in his usual 'I AM JOE ROGAN, AND I AM SO FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW' special tone.

Where can I register for this event?

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Please feel free to PM me your CV.

14. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are some nights (especially when booze gets involved) that I know within the first 5 minutes or so that I'm definitely not getting off, but that's never just made me want to stop. Mainly because a) it still feels great and b) even if I'm not, I like knowing that she's getting off. Ideally, multiple times.

If I'm with someone I'm familiar with and knows this about me, I've occasionally told her at the outset that it's probably not going to happen for me. One girl would take this as a challenge to try to prove me wrong and the times that she succeeded, it was mind-blowing.

I'm sure the organizers will also accept resumes in video form.

15. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

We should get Mike Breen ("she's almost there... BANG!") and Kevin Harlan in there too ("[squirting] with no regard for human life!").

16. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

TiB, I salute you for the spank bank material resulting from this thread, and thank you for the gushy orgasm I'll be having later.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This guy would fit right in.

<a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5805655/the-boom-goes-the-dynamite-guy-tries-his-hand-at-intentional-comedy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://deadspin.com/5805655/the-boom-go ... nal-comedy</a>

(previously posted by MoreCowbell in the R&R thread)

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I have kind of a general sexual question for the ladies:

I've heard that women are better able to orgasm during sex as they become older (say, the difference between a 20 year old and a 30 year old). Do you think that this is an experience thing, or a body-maturation/hormonal thing?

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nom response in 3... 2... 1...

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

This is a real question, and I'd like responses from the TiBettes...to compare personal experiences and such.

Edit: and feel free to pm. I understand not wanting to talk openly to a mass of strangers about these kinds of personal things (yeah I'm still a stranger....but hey! I'm female!).