Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Squirting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the best competition ever.

2. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Google is failing me at the moment in terms of hard scientific studies, but I did find this quote "About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances."

From this article: <a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Reproducti ... id=8485289</a>

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

It's so nice to be called "sir" without it being followed with "you're making a scene."

I'm discounting girls who haven't reached sexual maturity. I believe that's fairly standard in cases like these.

There's a few sources for my number, but here's one: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sexualhealth.com/article/read/women-sexual-health/orgasm/486/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sexualhealth.com/article/rea ... rgasm/486/</a>

Money quote:

If you're interested in worldwide stats, apparently 1 in 5 women worldwide are anorgasmic (which suggests that 80% have had orgasms), although I've never seen any worldwide survey that I hold reliable.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive said this forever. If you transplanted a guys brain into a females body you see the poor soul walking around like Frankenstein with a dildo rammed up her vag getting off non-stop until her eyes rolled behind her head. It's comments like these that make me laugh when the "who has a bigger sex drive?" debate comes up. Ive only topped out at 5 in ONE DAY jacking it and I was starting to chaff and my loads were getting pretty fucking weak. 100 in one hour? Fuck. Id be shooting for 1000 in one day just to say I did.

5. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Weak. The lady friend and I didn't have sex for a week, which is rare for us and I managed eight times in about ninety minutes. I am blessed though, she has an incredibly tight vagina and knows how to use her PC muscles (at times is painful because she's so tight), I rare lose erection after orgasm and we're both almost nymphos. After about the fourth, I was just shooting blanks; I doubt even Peter North has that much saved up.

That said, I've almost made her squirt twice now. She holds back because she doesn't want to change the sheets. We were talking about this and apparently the first time she used a toy, she squirted all over her bedroom wall and carpet. If that's not a "Challenge Accepted", I don't know what is.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jacking it raw dog and fucking a pussy are totally different. Ive never tried an all day marathon with a girl. Ive gone 4 time in an hour or so with sex/bjs but still I could feel the same diminishing returns. If I could get off 100 times an hour it'd be fucking over, why even go to work or do anything besides endlessly getting off?

7. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Wow, I never realized how much I fail at getting myself off. 100 times in an hour? 8 times in 90 minutes? I am extremely impressed with you people, although I feel like you're probably leaving a lot of post-orgasm snacks on the table. So to speak.

An acquaintance of mine apparently has Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome and can't control her orgasms. Apparently its worst when she's trying to study, and is more annoying than anything else. Food for thought?

8. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Off topic, but jesus christ. It's tough for me to have sex more than 3 times in around and hour and half (around 15 min sessions if I was to estimate.) because it almost starts getting slightly painful to cum. At that point I'd rather hit the shower and pass out. You got to the point where nothing came out? What. The. Fuck.

Apparently I'm not a nympho. Ladies, I'm single....and will fall asleep immediately after.

Focus: Never been with a squirter, but I have been with one who was extremely orgasmic. My favorite thing to do was eat her out to the point where she started, and then just finger and lick her while she spent her 7 minutes in heaven.

Edit: fail quoted.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hell, I've been known to fall asleep before.

10. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

As a squirter, this would be horrifying for me. If I couldn't control my orgasms, I'd live in fear of looking like I pissed myself all the time, and having to take appropriate absorption precautions would leave me with the adult equivalent of diaper rash.

When it comes to 'genital arousal' in general, I have a question for my fellow TiBette's. Ever get turned on to the point where your girl parts get all ache-y and throb-ish and almost painful for an entire day, and you cannot think of anything else? Is it just me? I always think of this when men mention blue balls, and boys, I sympathise.

11. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One of my proudest moments was when we both fell asleep during (oral - me on him which says quite a bit about my skills). We were also sharing a hotel room with others so that made for a nice image when they returned to the room. Heavy drinking may have been involved. I sure was classy during my younger years.

12. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Blue walls.

13. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to brag about something at some point. Might as well be that.

I think of orgasms like summer. You wait for seven months, through the freezing cold of winter, the short spurts of day followed by long night. You hunker down in your home, waiting for something better because whats going on, at that moment, sucks. Summer arrives and the cold goes away, the sun comes out for longer than three hours and you rejoice because all is good in the world. People in tropical countries don't appreciate warm weather because it's all they have, they know nothing else and don't know of a darker, colder world.

Too much of a good thing and all that.

14. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've posted it before but I've also done this. She was less than amused.

But we woke up the next morning and she finished what she started so maybe it wasn't all bad.

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh yes, I can't think straight at all, my brain fumbles for coherent thought as I start reliving volumes of fabulous prior experiences.

Those are the days that the second I walk in the door, I drop to my knees and start suckin'- he seems to like it.

Devil's Advocate- How strong are your peaks? From what I have read on the matter, the more frequently you peak, the lower the peaks are. Sometimes it seems like I am coming the entire time, but low peaks, not the whole body orgasm with the screaming and such. When they are farther apart, my orgasms are much stronger.

16. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It honestly depends on how I am being stimulated. Oral sex orgasms are a little bit weaker to me then intercourse orgasms. However, the peaks are still high. It takes me a little bit to orgasm the first time. After the first one though it is like a rollercoaster. My toes will go numb. My body shakes. I have been known to see stars. I become a giggling disaster. Then I completely crash. I won't be able to move. I've slurred my words. All I will want to do is sleep. The sleeping part is annoying sometimes, but my body needs to gain its strength back. After a cat nap I am ready to go again. I love morning sex, but it has to be early enough that I can rest after wards.

My sex drive is extremely high. For example, I might get off 50 times that night, but the next morning I want to get off 50 more times. Just because I get off alot, doesn't satisfy the urge for longer. I have been called greedy.

17. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My drive is pretty high as well, it's fun! My best orgasms are from clitoral stimulation, oral are the weaker ones as well.

18. Chellie

Chellie
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love how much I'm learning about my own orgasms through you guys. I know it's a bit off topic, (so I won't get butt hurt if you mods delete it) but Devil and Pimptress, do you have distinct, seperate O's with breaks in between? I tend to go in chains, where one is starting just as the previous one fades. It's anywhere from 45 seconds to 5 minutes of continuous orgasm. Just wondering what, or if, there is a 'norm' for multiple orgasms.

How have we not had an official orgasm thread yet? We need to do this, because TiBer's, do I have questions for you!

19. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't want to get in trouble with the mods by straying the focus either.

It depends, really. I could get a 5 to 10 second break, depending on what he is doing, it could be a little bit longer, way longer, or I could not even be able to take another breath. However, if the guy does something that just ain't working for me, then obviously it ain't gonna make me orgasm.

This extreme orgasming thing has made me really, fucking spoiled in bed. I would honestly hate to be having sex with someone, and they truly suck in bed. I might have to kick them out or leave. No pressure though of course!

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Stray/spray away.