Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had my first white people adventure 3 days after I turned 16. Of course I wouldn't use a GPS for another 3-4 years. But we had maps! And being able to read one is a distinct white person trait.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

What are these "maps" you speak of, space-man? I always had to find my way home by following the path of the sun and listening for the neighbourhood where all the Mexicans are drunkenly discharging theirs firearms into the air to generic trumpet music.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's your problem, Crown. If you had looked for the neighborhood, you could have found your way.

4. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

And apparently very good at it, since she seems genuinely happy with her situation.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I believe his method of convincing was that he changed kitchen to liquor cabinet.

6. Mental

Mental
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just returned from my Senior year spring break. Had a good time visiting friends on the west coast. Went to a few different cities and beaches, but St. Patty's day was a bust with all the rain.

Also, one night at a bar I was about to be introduced to a girl through her friend, but when I told her name (I go by my initials) she responded with a little bit of condescension. It went like this:

Girl: Oh, you want to meet my friend? OK! What's your name?
    Mental: JP (not my real initials)
    Girl: Ummmm no. What's your real name?
    Mental: John (not my real name)
    Girl: Hmmm, ok how 'bout we go with that.
    Mental: Yeah, no. Bye.

I'm only 22 and about to enter the workforce, so I am wondering...am I too old to go by my initials? I like them. They fit me and they are the same as my great-grandfather. Older TiB'ers and ladies could you shed some light on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.