Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbz90

rbz90
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This is pretty funny (in a "haha what a fucking dunce" type of way). Now my question is, can he just say "I lied because I wanted attention" and get off? I mean provided there's no actual evidence of him doing any of the stuff he claimed?

Attached Files:

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what's really fucking irritating about that? Who the fuck has 1272 friends? Justin Bieber can have over a thousand friends. A hot chick with rockin' cans is allowed to have 1000 friends. Some scrawny testicle in Canada doesn't know 1000 people. Fuck you. You have acne and have to tie a board around your ass lest you fall into some fat cunt when you're fucking her by the hour. The Canadian Prime Minister doesn't even have 1000 friends. He doesn't even have a Facebook.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alright, you can't say that they're spoiled rotten and that their parents have no responsibility for the fact they're spoiled rotten. I mean, I'm not saying they're not adults or that they're not responsible for their actions. But you see what I mean.

In other news, a man just came by doing a bottle drive for a hockey team. I think I kind of scared him with the amount of bottles I gave - and those were only beer bottles that I had sitting around in their boxes. The wine bottles and loose cans would have added significantly.

4. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do we have anyone who can replace kim jong's head with that of the baby penguin?

5. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dinner was perfect tonight!

Attached Files:

6. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what the one of the worst feelings is? When you finish a test that you stopped caring about, know you did fairly poorly, and don't know whether to be upset or relieved. I've had so much going on in the last 6 weeks that I just couldnt focus, and my professor being boring as hell didn't help. Now after a great couple of quarters, I probably will be lucky to pull off a B in this bitch, provided he curves. Uggh. Just gotta try to encapsulate this annoyance and kill it next quarter.

7. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Listermint tab. He was in eye-rolling land. He then gave me a go, but it hadn't dissolved. I jumped out of bed screaming "my vagina's on fire!".

So yeah, let it completely dissolve. Safety first kids.

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I know there is a lot of Allison Brie love on here. Did you know she's in a band?

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Allison Brie is the sex symbol for dudes who can't admit they're into hentai.

[​IMG]

10. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

So I bought a bottle of Mexican Coke tonight and was barely able to tell the difference, and the difference I did taste didn't blow me away or anything. Maybe I just don't drink enough Coke to appreciate the difference. Frankly I think that's a good thing.

11. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

It's Spring Break, bitches! I'm celebrating by enjoying 2 glasses of wine after studying, running, and going to Yoga class! WOOOOOOOOO! My, how things have changed over the last 10 years.

12. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I see her as the thinking man's Zooey Douchechannel.

13. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I've heard of the name but I don't really know who she is so I looked up pics of her, and after seeing what she looks like I can totally see the funny in your post.

14. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Le poisson rouge is an awesome...bar/nightclub/venue??? I don't know what you classify it as, but it's definitely one of my favorite places to see a show in NYC. The fish tank at the door is pretty sweet.

Who is this girl and why haven't I ever seen or heard of her before?

15. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread winning.

Attached Files:

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Yes it is. They have awesome events.

I'm sure you've seen one of the gifs of Alison Brie's boobs giggling that have been posted here 1000 times each. She's on Community and Mad Men.

I just did P90X yoga at midnight with my roommate. That was the first time I've worked out with another person in...I don't know...since dance classes slash gym in high school. I can't tell if it was more fun or more stressful. Anyway, there are few things that make you feel sillier than when you're in some really complicated pose and you straight up topple over.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Confound these external frame backpacks, and confound my procrastination on packing until 2:30 in the morning.

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My first white people adventure was a success! I decided that while el Husband's friend was over I would go for my first drive by myself. I got lost a bunch but I made it to my destination with the help of our brand new (used) GPS. Hooray!

19. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you....drove a car?

20. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, I need to meet her husband and ask for disciplining techniques. Sounds like he listened to that whole "don't let her out of the kitchen" thing and really ran with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.