Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spring Break/St Pats WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McSmallstuff, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Not that they ever would, but I would do anything to watch a Daniel Craig/Rachel Weisz sex tape. I bet it would be so smolderingly (it's a word now) sexy, but in a really sensual, sophisticated, classy way. I just want to know what it's like when they bone, is what I'm saying.

And, okay, I always knew that Daniel Craig was attractive, but is it weird that the moment where I realized "Good GOD that man is sexy" was, like, a quarter of the way through The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? That movie kind of made me never want to have sex again, but I was freaking turned on every time he was on the screen. Which was pretty awkward when he was being tortured.

2. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Have some more awkward.

#1422 Gravy, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My stomach was churning during the rape scene but for the half second Rooney Mara jutted her ass up at the perfect angle. I just thought, wow, that's a nice ass.

What? It is.

4. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you tell me you are going to the ATM machine I'm going to assume you are visiting a prostitute.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    This is too cool. My niece just walked in the door with a new X-Box 360 her uncle bought her. She's to busy dancing around the room and hugging it to let us hook it up.

6. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OK the weird thing about that James Bond torture scene is that video title is "funny scene."

7. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]
    Finals start tomorrow.

Silly Canadians

[​IMG]

8. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

It's called the Ass To Mouth machine for a reason.

9. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bye drunk thread. Unfortunately I've been too drunk to post most days. When I did it was bad. I think I need a few days off. But I celebrated 30 lbs lost (my best guy friend said he had no idea I could stand to lose that much...love). I'll lose more for fun. Fuck you guy that hurt my heart. Hi new guy. You're fun. Hi guy I used to have fun with. This is how you deal with a hurt heart.
    And guy that thought he was a hero St. Paddy's, DO NOT FUCK WITH A CRANKY REDHEAD. I will never lose.

So there it is.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fixed that for you.

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Either I ate something bad yesterday or my hangover took a day to kick in. I feel like a goat's ass and my stomach sounds like a cauldron bubbling away. I will pay good money to the first person who brings me pepto and soup.

Edit: Hey Crown - they got 8 of those kids from Fanshawe. They've been suspended and may be expelled.

12. JC62

JC62
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Viva San Giuseppe!

Happy St. Joseph's Day, everyone!!

Pasta Fagioli for dinner and Zeppoli for dessert! Adult beverages will be served as well. I can't wait!!

This beautiful spring weather makes it even more enjoyable.

13. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

St. Paddys in Ireland. Damn it was good. And truly? The Guinness is better. Its got a creamier more fresh, iron like taste. Shit was good. Best picture that I took was this Gypsy kid:

Attached Files:

14. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I keep hearing this enough that I will make it a point to taste "real" Guinness if I am ever in Europe. I bought a four-pack of Guinness draught cans on Saturday because it was on sale ("What the hell, why not?") and once again it was lifeless and bland. Wasted money.

15. Ton80

Ton80
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

If you want true Guiness, you have to get it in Ireland. Even in England, it's made somewhere else, and it's crap. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a beer snob, but it is absolutely true that Guiness poured anywhere else but in Ireland isn't nearly the same beer. And my God, is it delicious.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well despite my fears on Saturday of not having enough sleep I managed to go out on a picture perfect day and drink until I couldn't remember anymore. I am scared to look at my bank statement. Luckily the bar I was at swipes your card and gives it right back so when you leave in a blacked out state and forget they can close it out and add in a 10-20 percent tip without leaving your card.

Fucking Bearcats make it back to the sweet sixteen. When we went undefeated in our regular season in football I didn't think our heads could have gotten any bigger. If we beat OSU people will need fucking wheelbarrows to get around. Good lord a Cincy/Xavier rematch would explode the world.

Also, Irish Guinness. An Irish bar in Shanghai imported the actual kegged in Ireland guinness and charged quite a bit more for it. It was not as orgasm inducing as people lead you to believe. I like the beer but it's not a life altering experience.

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seconded.

I'm not going to drink again until the Chicago meet-up on the 31st. I had too much, in too short of a time. I was in bed by 4pm after vommiting in a public trashcan in broad daylight. Didn't wake up until 8am after vomitting a few more times. The most upsetting part about all of this isn't the inability and bitch-ass-ness of not being able to keep my liquor down. The actual tragedy is the Five Guys burger I purchased and did not retain due to the drinking. For that I have failed myself, my friends and my family.

18. rbz90

rbz90
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was on Flemming that night. It's funny how so many of the assholes who are going on about what idiots those people are were the same people who were fucking loving it that night.

19. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bullshit. The wife and I started our honeymoon in Ireland, and we bounced through a lot of the UK. Every pint of Guinness tasted identical to the next, save for a couple of shitty pours in Amsterdam.

Everyone's experience is different.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"Don't blame the generation that riots, blame the generation that raised them."

That's a quote from today's paper from a Fanshawe student, saying that it was parents that taught these kids to destroy property and chase families out of the rightful homes.

That's right, shit-for-brains. YOU are the fucking problem and not your parents. You are grown-ass people who should know better, not a bunch of drooling, knuckle-dragging toddlers. YOU are a bunch of spoiled-rotten brats who do not give a FUCK about anybody but themselves, and then you turn around and blame somebody else because accountability is for squares.

I'm not saying police should actually KILL these rioters, I'm saying just maybe a couple of them. Hang them from the school sign --with their balls in their mouth and a tear gas canister up their ass-- and MAYBE then they'll clue in and think "Hey, maybe since WE start this shit, it might somehow be OUR fault! Now, send me more money mom and dad!"

Punk-ass, degenerate fucktards. THAT is what they are. The police had a fully-armed tank with a water cannon but apparently they didn't want to scuff it up, so they'll settle for 11 police cruisers getting trashed instead.

The beautiful thing is, I'm going to this very school in two hours for a night class. Should be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.