Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Splish Splosh goes the cock, then the party must stop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubyu tee eff, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Without intellectualizing this whole thing too much, I personally feel that (at least some of) this debate stems from all the parts of the picture that are not the cum on her stomach. To put it bluntly, it's a creepy fucking picture. She looks stoned or drunk out of her mind, like she's only sort of aware what's going on, and - as someone noted previously - kind of like a guy. In short, it's not in any way an attractive picture. Had it turned out more like this, where the girl actually appears to be happy and there is an appropriate amount of nudity given the circumstance, I don't think we'd be debating so much whether this picture was horrible and disgusting.

As to how 'the scandal' affects her career? Probably not that much. She's been designed by whatever record company is marketing her to be a trashy, edgy young girl and once her singles rotate out of the Top Ten, her music and career will be thrown away like all the other disposable pop stars.

2. suapyg

suapyg
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Just a few points of clarification:

I DO think that in the age of the internet, and particularly if you have any aspiration to being in the public eye - yes, it is profoundly stupid to allow anyone to have a picture of you that you don't want others to see. I never disagreed with the "fucking stupid" part of this equation.

I also agree that she is not a particularly attractive woman, which while besides the point, always hurts the case for a public visual image, or any image intended to be sexy.

What I don't agree with or really understand, is that it is "disgusting" to some of you. Not disgusting in that she's ugly or that that's a fucked up looking picture, but that a girl with cum on her chest is slutty and disgusting.

That's the part that strikes me as puritanical.

And honestly, besides all that - with all the "scandal" we've been subjected to in the last 5 or 10 years, some talentless and unattractive moron who apparently sold a few records let a guy take a picture of her after they had sex. Why on earth would any of us give a fuck?

I don't really find it sexy and I definitely don't find it disgusting. But more than anything, I don't find it surprising.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, you're saying these photos would have been less slutty if she showed her nipples? That's interesting logic.

As for the shit / cum comparison, you're forgetting something. The act of photographing cum all over your chest isn't particularly more deviant than having cum on your chest. The act of photographing yourself taking a shit is a fuckload more deviant than the act of taking a shit.

4. skyello

skyello
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Dude, she's wearing a soaking wet Pixies shirt! If that's not hot, then please, cut my balls off and sell them to the Taliban. I think it's pretty obvious at this point that none of you faggots have even a semblance of taste.

Case fucking closed!

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You must be high off your ass on airplane glue to think there is one remotely attractive thing about that picture. A blow-up doll resembling Don Knotts is more sexually stimulating. And Doolittle was the only Pixies album I liked. I find them overrated and lazy College Rock.

That's probably why this won't blow up huge. Not only is she not an arena seller (because her music is probably the absolute worst that's out today next to "Screamo") but she is NOT attractive. She always looked like she just got peeled off a the bathroom floor of a shithole juke joint after being fucked to death by a prison rugby team. Back when she was attractive (and not nuts), Lindsay Lohan's nip pops out in a picture and the internet goes ape-shit.

Whether she likes getting roped on I could care less, there are millions of other women that allow it and it's human nature whether some people find it "icky" or not. Of course, having Brainiac allowing her boy-toy to photograph it is idiotic and if it doesn't torpedo her career than hopefully people will wise up to the fact that her music- in every way, shape and form- sucks entirely. She can't sing or rap to save her life, her beats are third-rate ProTools shit and I want to kill myself whenever some fucktard tee-hee girl requests me to play on of her torturous tunes.

6. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a sneaking suspicion all that you're seeing when you look at that picture is this:

[​IMG]

and, y'know, not the part where she looks homeless.

7. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it looked like she just woke up; maybe the sperm donor jerked off on her, then said "rise and shine!" snapped the picture, then ran out.
    Sounds kind of like something Tucker would do.

8. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of chicks who are thought to be hot but turn out not to be, Amanda Bynes is starting to look like that Snookie creature.
    [​IMG]

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, um, am I the only one who thought the guy might have been using sarcasm here?

10. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm saying it would have made the photo more sexy, instead of just unattractive/disgusting/creepy. Judging by Dcc01's post, I'm not the only one who feels that way.

From what does this interesting conclusion stem?

Isn't the lifeline of most of these kinds of "artists" several years, anyways? Maybe we are looking at this all wrong, and she was just being smart by looking ahead to the future, when her singing gigs dried up. She was merely auditioning for a second career.

11. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Deviant", in terms of "deviation from average", makes this pretty fucking clear. There is a larger gap between normal shitters and people who photograph shitting. There is not such a large gap between people who like cum on chests and people who photograph cumming on chests.

12. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

yup.

13. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My recent favorite is Hayley Williams' recent demonstration of how she sucks at smartphones:

[​IMG]

She tweeted the picture and quickly deleted it saying she "got hacked" (read: accidently hit upload to twitpic rather than send to that guy from Newfound Glory). Sometimes the internet really does make dreams come true.

In other news, Ke$ha and Katy Perry have both gotten hits on what is essentially the same song:

#53 Benzilla, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  14. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

John Travolta maybe?

Attached Files:

15. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, shit happens.

#55 ssycko, Jul 12, 2010
  16. Bogan

Bogan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I almost forgot: this was on Australian radio a while back.

#56 Bogan, Jul 12, 2010
  17. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

The only way she could have convinced me more that this 'leak' was a PR stunt would be if it was a video, and if her phone rang in the middle of a blow job and she stopped, looked at the camera and said 'At least I'm not enough of a bitch to put down his dick and answer that, buy my album!'

I don't see this as doing her any actual damage other than with teenage girls in the American south - which I admit is a high paying demo - but sexualizing her image with a PR leak could well bump her credit up with that repressed crowd more than it hurts. I don't know if she's got enough actual talent to take this anywhere worthwhile, but I don't think it will hurt any. And it might just push enough units short term to pay off her producers coke tik.

18. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Not by anyone that has ever seen my "O" face. That's why I usually pull out 30 seconds ahead of time and go jerk off in the corner.

19. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 2 has been sorely lacking in attention in this thread.

Who amongst you has sent such pictures, go ahead and raise your hands.

20. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah she really wasn't covered. I think Pamela Anderson's tape is way better, and she also had way more cum on her.

I also have never really thought is was sexy to see a women with cum all over her and I would certainly call it demeaning for the girl, would I look at it? Of course!!, I still would raise an eyebrow to anyone who considered it art or tasteful.

Pamela kills this photo, one night in Paris is way better, Pam's video with Brett Michaels crushes this, Kim K and Ray J was way better, the only thing I can think to compare this picture to is that gross wrestler Chyna, didn't she make a sex tape?

Maybe we should start a new thread for SuapyG, TIB Members Boobies thread (with or without cum)