Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spitters are Quitters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Apr 23, 2012.

?

Spit or Swallow?

1. I'm a guy, and I like (or don't mind) when she spits

30 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. I'm a guy, and I like when she swallows

107 vote(s)
    63.7%
  3. I'm a girl, and I prefer to swallow

24 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I'm a girl, and I prefer to spit

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  5. EWWWWWW people do that!?

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I will say this: southern sweet tea CAN be too sweet (depends on where you go and who made it).

Also, I have found non-southern places to sell tea that is straight up bad. Like, spoiled. You have to refrigerate that shit and make it fresh every day or two.

If you like hot tea, you can like iced tea. There shouldn't be any difference except temperature.

2. Devils Advocate

Devils Advocate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You sir, have driven me to comment in this thread. I was born, and raised in the South. I fucking adore Sweet Tea. In fact, I adore sweet tea so much, that I drink Twisted Tea. I will drink Twisted Tea over any domestic beer. Sounds to me that you haven't drank a proper, sweet tead before. I dip my Buffalo Wings in ranch dressing. I am not obsessed with bacon. I can't stand fried chicken. I am not fat at all. I take pride in my body. I also swallow. I am a lady, and I swallow.

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone who has ever been within fifty miles of a college football game in the south knows that this area of the country is brimming with beautiful women in great shape. I would never claim otherwise.

Just pointing out when you look at the statistics, the south is full of fatties, and it can't be a coincidence that some of the dietary staples have more calories than a Big Mac.

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm agree with those who have said that I would prefer a swallow, but in the end I don't really care that much.

The interesting fact is that the only girl I've been with that doesn't swallow (out of only the handful of girls I've gotten a beej from) is my current girlfriend/future wife. Of course, I can probably count on only one hand the number of times she has performed a blow job to completion as it usually is just a precursor to the banging, which is fine with me.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now now, I drink sweet tea by the gallon but I use Splenda to sweeten. Hell I drink so much my cum probably taste like it (trying to get this thread back on track here).

6. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WTF? You should be tied to a tree and stoned to death.

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So what you're suggesting is that their complaint is that the semen isn't deep fried?

8. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread has reached a critical crossroads. We can either debate the merits of Splenda and other artificial sweeteners, or we can discuss oral sex.

Oddly, I'm not sure which would be more entertaining to read at this point.

9. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Unless you're going to talk about girls dumping a packet of Splenda in their mouth to mix with a load of cum, get back on topic.

Oh wait, I see that you tried.

10. Ballsack-3.0

Ballsack-3.0
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Edit: one exception. Snowballing is fucking hot. Especially if she spits it into your mouth while another man fucks her. This form of spitting is acceptable.

11. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One will give you the cancer, the other will give you diabetes. And you aol all die a slow death so that you can drink sweet water. I think in Wierd because I love tea without any sweetener in it.

As far as the blow jobs go, I prefer depositing it somwhere outside of the mouth.. Chances are I'm going to kiss her later, and I don't want to feel uncomfortable because of what could be lurking in her digestive track. Buy then again, I won't kiss my girlfriend for a few days after se eaths hot dogs either.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Crossroads? Well, I guess I'm the only one that sprinkles a little Splenda on my dick before a girl goes down on me.

13. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Thanks!

That's a sweet tip.

[​IMG]

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

#74 bewildered, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Sweet tea is disgusting. I love unsweet. Why ruin a perfect thing? Also, who is spitting these days? It's easier to just swallow. No clean-up.

16. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My eyes are deceiving me, right? A thread about blowjobs has disintegrated to a debate over sweet tea? SWEET TEA?! How sexy. Since when were such off topic tangents acceptable? Mods?

Focus: Swallow...because I like my man and like to make him happy.

17. Ballsack-3.0

Ballsack-3.0
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You Canucks always have to rippoff our stuff.

The ballsacker: you fellate a plant with a hairbrush up your butt, while your mom runs train with the local halfway house. When the plant blows it stamen, you spit it into the mouths of $50 worth of whores who make out then spit it on your mom.

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

19. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

20. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, I've only read every other fourth or fifth post here so I'm a little confused here.

We're debating whether or not it's preferable for women to swallow or spit out sweet tea? Right?

I mean I think.....think, right. I think I would prefer that women should swallow the tea. Especially if you're out at a restaurant or just in public in general. It can't be hygienic to just spit tea everywhere, right?