Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Spitters are Quitters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Apr 23, 2012.

?

Spit or Swallow?

1. I'm a guy, and I like (or don't mind) when she spits

30 vote(s)
    17.9%
  2. I'm a guy, and I like when she swallows

107 vote(s)
    63.7%
  3. I'm a girl, and I prefer to swallow

24 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I'm a girl, and I prefer to spit

2 vote(s)
    1.2%
  5. EWWWWWW people do that!?

5 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

It's been awhile since we had one of these discussions.

Guys: Do you prefer her to spit/swallow/don't care I'm getting head?

Girls: Do you prefer to spit/swallow/don't you dare fucking cum in my mouth?

Probably this needs a poll of some kind.

Also, I was reading an article that sung the praises of swallowing. One of its points was that, in Western culture, "swallowing signals acceptance, blessing, and complete transformation." It went on to say:

Imagine spitting out champagne after a toast or spitting out the wafer during communion. The insult and sacrilege would be overwhelming. In the same way, spitting out cum is a symbolic rejection to many men.

By swallowing, a woman indicates complete acceptance. She wishes to consume, to commune with whatever comes from her lover. As she imbibes the cum, it becomes part of her, he becomes part of her. They are joined together in an intimate sacred bond like no other.

My first reaction is that this is way over-thinking and over-romanticizing blowjobs. Then I wondered, if underneath it all, there is some measure of truth to it? Is the author just being touchy-feely, or do some men/women agree/disagree?

2. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I swallow, I don't mind it. I do appreciate a beverage after.

I don't know how romantic or spiritual it is, seems a bit dramatic. I won't go down on a I guy I don't like a whole lot in the first place.

3. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel the first two options are not mutually exclusive.

I prefer if a girl swallows (it's sexier), but it doesn't bother me if she spits. Once I come, who cares what happens with the fluids, so long as they don't impregnate her?

4. rachiii

rachiii
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I swallow. I don't understand this debate at all.

Presumably if you are spitting, the cum is already in your mouth, you're already tasting it, coming into contact with disease or whatever, and more importantly, it's going to be in your mouth longer while you try to find a place to spit it out! Also, what better way is there to kill the mood than running off to spit out a mouthful of cum.

So yeah, I swallow. Like Pimptress said, a drink after would be great, and if your cum tastes disgusting it's probably not entering my mouth at all/prepare for a steady diet of pineapple, but spitting makes no sense to me. Also, dudes in general seem to be way more pro-swallowing, and that seems like a pretty easy thing to do for my guy.

5. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

It's just less mess. Also I've had instances where I stay...ahem...ready so we can go straight to more sex (surprise!), but if you spit or run off to spit it kinda breaks the flow. I also got over kissing someone who swallowed a long time ago, so there's that also. I've had people who prefer to spit and I don't have a problem with it because, hey, maybe you just don't like the flavor so if you require a courtesy tap and want to walk/run to my sink go ahead. But spitting it all over immediately like I just shot cinnamon in your mouth is annoying and I'll probably say something.
    Although this guy is completely overthinking things. It's not some sacred act. It's just easier IMHO.

6. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I swallow. It's already in my mouth, so spitting it out seems illogical. Even if it doesn't taste like candy and cupcakes, spitting it out doesn't magically erase the taste. There's no underlying meaning to it, romantic or otherwise; I'm just lazy, and don't feel like getting off the bed to go spit in the sink or grope around for a tissue or what have you. Swallowing also ensures that no cum ends up in my hair or on or around my face, both of which are much more unpleasant than any swallowing experience I've ever had.

7. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Any man that gets butthurt because his partner decided to spit out something that came out of the same hole urine passes through, needs to be packed into a rocket and pointed at the sun. Short of accidentally splooging in my own face, I don't really give a shit where my cum goes. However, I will say that seeing my girlfriend swallow was the hottest thing ever.

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I have never been a spitter, because I'm a lady.

However, up until a year or two ago, having cum in my mouth was one of the few things I insisted on not happening 99% of the time. If it wound up there, I swallowed, but I usually asked for them to put it elsewhere in or on my body. I didn't get any complaints.

Then, there were a number of blowjobs in a row that were given in circumstances where it wouldn't have been convenient for it to wind up anywhere other than my mouth, so I figured out some tricks to make it the least gag-worthy as possible and now I kind of like it. It's still not my favorite thing to put in my mouth, but I've managed to make it feel sexy on my end.

9. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I prefer if she swallows (I wouldn't want her to act like it's toxic waste, after all), but sometimes I like to do a Jackson Pollock on her neck/boobs/etc.

But really, if a woman can make me cum from oral sex, that's an accomplishment in itself, so I'll be happy either way.

10. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I don't care if a girl spits, swallows, or tries to point it directly at my face so I have to dodge it, Matrix-style.

What I *do* care about is the underlying logic behind it. If a girl is super prissy about bodily fluids, it's often wrapped up with other hallmarks of prudishness. If a girl told me she just had issues swallowing without a drink or something, I'd either keep a glass of water or a spittoon near my couch. If a girl says something to the effect of, "ewww cum is sooo gross", I'll leave her to her opinion, but I probably won't be going out of my way to get head from her in the future.

11. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I prefer to spill on the face/tits, but I'm getting head so where my cum is going matters very little.

12. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sort of agree. I mean, I don't get patently offended if a girl wants to spit, but the whole dashing off to the bathroom or crudely spitting in a garbage can just ruins the whole mood. I've had the good fortune of most of my hookups swallowing, but the last one that spit would disappear to the bathroom immediately, leaving me laying there feeling suddenly awkward.

I actually had this conversation with my roommate, who had at that point been with 9 girls in that fashion, and NONE of them had swallowed. Ive never felt so bad for someone.

By and large I've found that if a girl knows what she is doing down there, she's likely going to swallow. And then everyone wins!

13. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Look, to some extent I don't give a fuck what you do with my cum after it comes out of my penis. I mean please don't spit it into your vagina and sue me for paternity or spray it over the paintings in my living room. But swallow, spit, whatever. But the process of getting it out of my penis is very relevant to my interests - and it feels really, really, really fucking awesome if that happens inside your mouth while suction is occurring. If you can suck my cum out in a way that doesn't freak you out, but you don't want to swallow it - I don't really give a fuck. But it's my understanding that if you've sucked it out, you're not changing the experience in a terribly appreciable way by spitting some of it out afterward.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If a girl can manage to swallow through her ear, I'm just damn impressed.

15. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahhh. I was so very spoiled in this regard. The first blowjob I ever received ended in swallowing. Perhaps not entirely coincidentally, my first girlfriend had no sense of smell and a drastically reduced sense of taste. While we were dating (and later, FWBs), we were hyper conscious of potential pregnancies, and she didn't mind at all, so probably 80/90% of the time I would finish in her mouth. I just assumed this was what people did.

I enjoyed over a year of this before I learned how cruel the world could be. Future hookups and girlfriends have either been spitters or 'no cum in my mouth' types. I can't blame a woman for spitting; I'm not into swallowing raw egg whites and to my mind they're not all that dissimilar. However, getting to the finale of a blowjob and substituting a hand for a mouth is like taking your kid to see Father Christmas, and just as you get to the front of the line, telling him that Christmas isn't real and giving him an unwrapped present with the pricetag still on. Yes, you still get the present, but it's not the same.

16. Malignity

Malignity
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You could have phrased that better.

17. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I voted for "I need to find a woman capable enough to actually get me off with her mouth"

[​IMG]

18. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always used to spit, unless instructed to swallow. I liked doing as I was told.

My husband doesn't give a fuck either way, so I generally spit now - unless we're in a tent camping or something and spitting isn't quite so easy to do.

19. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since I have a hard time climaxing from a blowjob, it really makes no difference to me if she spits or swallows. What concerns me is the effort, how involved she is in mutual pleasure. So let's get creative. You're wonderful for swallowing. Open up; show it to me first. If you want to spit, can you let it dribble down your chin? Even better, just let me shoot it on your body while I hold your hair and make eye contact.

Any way she's comfortable doing it is OK. It seems to me if a girl is squeamish about sperm she had some douchebag either try to gag her with his dick or he came in her hair. Rude. If you give like you get, really involved into pleasing her, then she'll be generally more responsive. If she really hates it, though, is it that big of a deal she doesn't gag on your baby batter?

20. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My weiner is in your mouth. I am happy. What you do with the aftermath is neither here nor there*.

*But if you spit, please do it over there, not over here.