Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

SPARTACUS

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Mike Ness, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Dude, so many titties in the stands during the fight.

2. PenetrationStation

PenetrationStation
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sigh. I think they might have pushed me out of their viewers with the over-the-top homoeroticism in the last episode.

Of course my roommate walked into the house when the dreadlocked guy was kissing his boyfriend and laughed at me for watching, then made food and came back out when Spartacus and Crixius were man-wrestling. /facepalm.

The fight choreography is really basic. The best part about the pit episode was the variety of sick weapons like the cestus. Would like to see more of that carried over into the arena. I could see this ameliorating my issue with the repetitive fight scenes.

3. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least he didn't walk in on you during the last episode when he was drilling his manboy in the ass.

I don't have a problem with it because it was like that back then and they're telling a story. I really enjoyed the last fight scene where they fought Theoculese (I have no Idea how to spell these names).

4. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I get an insta-boner every time that snotty, big titted blonde with the English accent comes on screen. She has a bit of a big nose but I can look past that.

I'm glad they're moving away from the cheapo cgi for the stadium scenes. Just show a group of 10-15 people cheering, jeering, and in the women's case, ripping open their shirts.

5. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No kidding the blond came on during the last episode I had to yell at my roommates to come check her falling out of that dress. Lucy Lawless is still pretty good looking but I wish it was back when she doing Xena that's when she was super fine.

I agree the over the top CGI from the first episode pissed me off but the show took a turn and seems a lot better. Its almost like a new gladiator now except for all the giggly man ass, but they make up with all the T and A.

6. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno man. I'm not sure all the T and A in the world could make up for that gratuitous cock shot and then the one that followed it which was preceded in the episode by a man kiss and some man wrestling. It was all a bit much. I'm all for some guy on guy action here and there especially since this is a period piece but goddamn.

The snotty blond - I need her by the end of this show arc to die a horrible death. And you know that she's gonna come back later and use that dirt against Lucy Lawless' character regarding her and another man. She's a dirty cunt and someone needs to fuck her in the ass as punishment. I guess for the sake of all of us, I'll do it.

7. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The scene of Crixos and Spartacus fighting Theocloles? was fantastic. Crixos tucking his intestines back in made up for the constant full frontal scenes we have to deal with. This is ancient Rome, they thought nothing of nudity and sex.

I have even gotten used to the overused slow motion affect, great story, tons of action and tons of nudity. I can't see how you could not enjoy this series.

8. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been waiting on pins and needles, all week, to see if he lives.

Damn good series. It's going to suck when Starz pulls the plug.

9. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Should be here for a while since Starz asked for a second season before this first one aired. Next episode looks pretty good, preview on the Starz website.

10. Marburg

Marburg
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

It didn't look like he was tucking intestines back in. It looked more like subcutaneous fat to me but I highly doubt that show has a physician on staff to make it look authentic. Crixus won't die since history has both he and spartacus leading the slave uprising in the end. I'm curious to see how disabled he will be though after that manhandling theoceles put on him.

11. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wish there was more fighting in the episode but it was still great. Before this and the last episode I thought Batiatus was more a less a pussy but he is a fucking villain. He is ruthless and I can't wait to see him get killed (I mean it is history kind of, I am sure he dies). He is a great character though and this is why I am really enjoying this show.

12. Ryan Leaf

Ryan Leaf
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Agreed, this was a brilliant episode; I really didn't predict that happening. Batiatus is an awesome villain and really portrayed well by John Hannah. I've only ever seen him in comedies before this, but he has some surprisingly good acting chops.

As always Xena's titties are fucking awesome.

13. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its hard to follow that with little more than a ditto. I love the bay Batiatus just shrugs his shoulders even at his mistakes, takes no shit and is basically about the coin.

I'm wondering if mini-twink will figure out what was done do his lover and seek revenge. I'm also quite interested to know what the trainer is going to do to Spartacus. You know he knows that he got slipped a Mickey. He's about to kick someone in the chest. I can't wait.

Truly I think this has replaced Dexter in my heart. That show jumped the shark when they killed Rita. This one gets better every episode and god I love all the tits. Makes me want to have slave women who I can just fuck and continue on casual conversation with my wife.

14. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

If anyone is getting kicked in the chest its the trainer. And then into a well. SPARTAAAAA.

But I am excited for that side story.

I thought the best part of this last episode was
    when they killed Spartacus' wife. There is no way in hell this show could have continued at this pace if they kept her alive and living in that house.

15. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry I didn't post I just got out of the bath with my wife. Two super hot slaves were washing her while she asked me to "crack the ass" of the third, (of course I obliged)

Oh wait! That's right, I was thinking of sweet, sweet ancient Roman times.

That episode was great for another reason, we no longer have to see Bracha make out with a young boy.

16. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The kid who played the young slave was really into the kissing scenes. The actor who played Bracha visually braced himself for the kiss while the kid was all over him.

Holy fucking orgy scene. Besides the slave girl who loves Crixis there isn't a small breasted woman that I can remember getting topless in the show so far.

All of my friends are now watching this show thanks to me and referring to it as "Blood & Tits"

17. PenetrationStation

PenetrationStation
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Umm yeah man. If you consider Rita being killed in Dexter "jumping the shark," how are you stomaching the macho brandishing of weapons every time an opponent get knocked to the ground instead of just dispatching him?

I"m all for slave women and casual fucking, but to compare this show to Dexter is ludicrous. Dexter has Michael C Hall, had John Lithgow, and some of the most talented writers in the business. Spartacus has Xena, CGI, and manpounding. Get real.

18. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you have been watching the show then you would understand that the "macho brandishing of weapons" is about winning the crowd. It's not about killing an opponent quickly, it's about doing it with excitement and poise, it's giving the crowd a show.

Dexter no doubt has the better actors, there is no debate. The story has bothered some of the hard core fans a little bit, the killing of Rita was tough to swallow..(not that the entire ice-truck killer plot line wasn't) but the magnificent acting of Lithgow and Hall overshadowed all plot holes in my opinion.

I like Dexter better but I wouldn't dismiss Spartacus so quickly. Dexter's manpounding comes in the form of the Laguerta/ Batisita relationship and the horror that is Deb. The action and the nudity in Spartacus is much, much better than the action and nudity in Dexter, and cmon who doesn't love action and nudity?

GUY FAWKES PROUDLY BRINGS YOU--- SPARTACUS-blood and tits..........

19. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuckin great. I loved him yelling "I am Spartacus!!!"

Asher is such a weasel, too many of them underestimate him.

I really wish they would give the slow-mo a break. The action scene's are great they don't need it!!

They always compare the events in the coliseum to modern day sports, I've never seen anyone banging in the crowd at a Phillie's game! Great episode...............

20. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Anyone else starting to like Doctore more and more?