Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

South Park: Season 15

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Dmix3, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just thinking about those parts again has me holding back laughter while at work.

2. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Eskimos are good for nothing! I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose on my penis for 45 seconds and asked me to pay her! Goddamn Polar Gooks!"

"The medal is made of white chocolate, as is tradition."

"The princess is now knighting Sir Ike Brovlovsky, giving him three kisses and a pair of socks, as is tradition."

"My sister's a den leader in Girl Scouts."
    "My uncle's second in line to become manager at Gart Brothers."
    "Hmm. Yeah."

It's even funnier the second time around.

3. Macgruber

Macgruber
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't know who that is; that means no one else does, which makes it not funny.

As for this week's episode, I had a smile on my face the entire time, and laughed my ass off multiple times throughout. Every time the wedding announcer talked about how something so preposterous was tradition in a completely monotone voice, I almost lost it. The bowl of pudding almost killed me. I loved everything about the play because I would watch a show only about Mr. Mackey if it was on, and every time he threw down an F-bomb at a bunch of KINDERGARTENERS (if people forgot, that's how old those kids are), was awesome.

All in all, I absolutely loved the episode.

I'm also Canadian. Plus, in real life, Scott is totally a huge dick.

4. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Highlights of the episode for me all came from Scott:

Snow Monkey

Polar Gook

Ice Beaner

5. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She's the German leader who Bush gave a backrub to, and also the only female leader of a G8 country. Just because you only tune in for the fart jokes doesn't mean everyone does.

6. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, come on. Of all the threads not to get the joke in a South Park thread? Ok the dude was retarded for not knowing who Merkel was; however in retort he made a decent joke making light of it.

7. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you guys really do have square wheels and a "Box of Faith"?

8. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought that this most recent episode was decent. Randy teaching all the kids how to measure the true size of a penis was pretty funny, but then the episode kind of started to drag. I would rank this one as my second favorite episode of the new season, after the human centipad one.

9. Pato

Pato
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

What the fuck did I just watch? Crack babies, really?

I love how he's wearing cut-offs. Fonzie's a never-nude?

#49 Pato, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you miss the parallels to the current NFL lockout?

11. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

NFL Lockout? You mean NCAA not paying their players even though the Universities make tons off of them (hence the trophy in the picture being identical to the NCAA National Championship trophies)?

I hope I missed some obvious joke here that you said.

I thought the episode was hilarious though.

[​IMG]

12. Josh

Josh
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Thought this episode was pretty solid. Cartman's Old South slave owner impression had me cracking up, and I thought the whole Slash thing was vintage South Park absurd humor.

13. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, you're right and I'm dumb. I thought they were alluding to that, but I when Kyle started dropping stuff like "they're slaves" (remember Adrian Peterson?) I thought they were trying to bring the NFL into it.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Always has to be at least one mother fucker that says the show has jumped the shark. Thanks Pato you win this season.

I loved the whole EA scene:

"Now like I said, we got a saying here at EA, Get the fuck out my building!"

15. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Haha, 'jumped the shark' -- good call Pato. Apologies if you yourself were/are a crack baby, but they way they drew those things, especially the one with the toque on, had me giggly as shit. My favourite aspect of this show is how it can still actually shock me (to some degree) on a fairly consistent basis.

And Kyle not only teaming up with Cartman, but trying to justify Crack Baby Basketball to Stan? Beautiful.

I wasn't sure where they were going with it at first, and I don't give a fuck about college basketball, but that seemed to be a fairly astute analysis as always. The Slash thing seemed a bit "crab people-y" to me, but I think it still worked.

And is it just me, or did they age the kids again? Last I remember, Cartman was the oldest at nine years old, but when Stan was making fun of them for not knowing Slash isn't real, he said they were ten (I assume he meant all of them).

16. Pato

Pato
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The more I think about it, it probably was a funny episode but the jokes didn't appeal at all to me. I don't know the intricacies of college basketball, so they all went over my head.

Bah. Better luck next week.

17. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really liked this episode,. I thought that it had an earlier season feel to it. It kind of reminded me of the "Tooth Fairy Tats 2000" episode, just with a much more controversial method of making money.

18. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I didn't laugh once the entire episode. How did they think this script was remotely funny? Can we go back to the days of Manbearpig and making fun of Paris Hilton?

This season has only had two passable episodes so far. I'm really starting to lose faith in the show.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought this episode was going great. The two stories separately were hilarious and I was really curious on where the Butters/psycho doctor line was going to go. But I thought the "twist" was retarded and blew an otherwise really funny episode, I think keeping them separate would have been much better. I called the Psycho ending as soon as the twist was revealed. How they could screw up a Butters episode that prominently featured the Scchhitty wok guy is beyond me.

Not to get to message board hatery Id have to say the last few season have aged more like wine than the instantly classic mid series seasons. I have to rewatch most episodes multiple times before I really start to dig them. But there are still a handful that have been truly awesome.

20. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think the perfect example of this episode is "Poor and Stupid". That episode gets way more funny the more you watch it.