Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

South Park Season 14

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by hoju, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Roundhouse

Roundhouse
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Gentlemen, I give you Randy Marsh's, Hoppity Hop music from the Medicinal Fried Chicken episode. Enjoy a bonus Live version if you have the time or interest.

Be advised this does not allow for successful baby makin' music as you will have a nigh impossible task of trying not to laugh. I swear I forgot it was on my playlist.

2. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

2 days until new episodes. The clip on their website looks promising...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/359086/cool-nascar-sweet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/3 ... scar-sweet</a>

3. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I cant be the only one who thought that was pretty weak for a season opener. Cartman and Butters doing their southern nascar hick voices was hilarious. And Cartman chugging the vagisil cracked me up, but overall the whole thing just seemed forced or something. Surely they arent gonna go on a streak of pumping out bland episodes on purpose to protest the muhammod thing still, right? Or maybe I just expect too much from SP. Or maybe I'm just pissed about the twins losing. Either way, I wasn't very impressed tonight.

4. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was good. I think the problem people have with South Park is they go into every episode expecting some biting social commentary or some serious controversy.

Truth be told, my favorite episodes of South Park don't necessarily revolve around some social commentary. My favorite episodes are the ones where they're just self-contained stories.

"Fun with Weapons," for example. That was an awesome episode. Sure, they crammed a 'social message' in at the end, but the vast majority of the episode was great. Quite frankly, just about any episode with Butters as a focus is usually awesome.

5. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I thought it was great. For the past three or four seasons, the fall runs have been a lot better than the spring runs. If I can figure a way to make the Vagisil Nascar outfits, I might try to convince one of my fat friends to do Cartman and Butters this Halloween.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think the story was executed well but I fucking geeked out every time Cartmen and Butters talked like hicks. The Vagisil CEO also had me rolling that is the type of one off characters this show does perfectly.

7. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I personally found it to be one of the funnier episodes in recent memory. Partly due, I believe, to being surrounded by those that would take offense at this episode.

I think it could've been more relevant 5 years ago, however.

8. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That plus the cold shots of his wife had me rolling.

9. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

They didn't even focus on the best part of NASCAR. The crowd. They should have at least done a few shots of someone smacking around his drunk and pregnant wife.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Her smile can light up a room, her vagina on the other hand can clear the room and leave it uninhabitable for weeks..."

11. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I liked it. Wasn't the best first episode to a run, and it sort of trailed off at the end, but the internet video of Obama being gay was fucking hysterical (along with the vagisil couple/plotline, as mentioned). Is that a mock of a real video?

It kinda seemed like Kenny was going to play a bigger part in ruining Cartman's dream, since they kept showing him getting frustrated and stuff, but whatevs. A 6/10 compared to other South Park, an 8/10 (at least in hilarity) compared to regular television. Can't wait for this week's episode.

12. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Words can't describe my giddiness right now. I showed my boss the trailer and his only words were "oh. my. god"

[​IMG]

13. Happy

Happy
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

5 minutes in, and this may be the best episode of South Park.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That shit was exquisite.

15. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I take back everything I said last week. That was awesome. I can't believe they got the real snooki to play herself in an animated show. Impressive.

16. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm kind of disappointed that the crab people weren't involved.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Muff cabbage"

Jersey Party at Sizzler

"Back in Jersey I was known as S-woww Tittybang, I drank heavily and I punched a lot of bitches in the face..."

Little disappointed Snooki wasn't lambasted harder. Best episode ever.

I also wonder what they cut out since it looks like Randy was going to keep going as he talked to the Govenator right after he says "Ok Mr awesome at geography!" His mouth keeps moving and it looks like they cut something.

18. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Al-Qaeda using the planes against the Jersey hordes may have been the hardest I've ever laughed at TV. Still cracks me up thinking about it.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

SMUSH SMUSH!

That was probably one of the funniest pieces of television I've ever seen.

Attached Files:

20. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just always assumed she was from the Tri-State area.