Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

South Park season 13

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by uglycarfan, Oct 20, 2009.

1. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I kind of had the same reaction. It's almost like there was some level of allegory that I didn't get. But either way I thought it was pretty funny. Not great, and certainly not classic south park, but funny nonetheless. Cartman + Anything minority related = funny. That song he sang was pure gold.

2. Dufresne

Dufresne
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

God damn it. Without fail, every single half-season the finale sneaks up on me. I never find out it was the last episode of the season until after I watch it.

That said I found it funny, in part because I saw 2012 on Sunday. Cartman bringing up the Mayans was hilarious. I guess he thinks the Mayans were white. Also every time Kyle said somewhere that you just don't pee, and the other kids would just look at each other, I cracked up.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really thought it was mehhh. The running joke with all the other kids admitting they peed in pool was the best followed by the monkey jokes. Cartman's story had potential but I didn't think it was that great. More Randy could have helped this episode.

4. shake n bake

shake n bake
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

#44 shake n bake, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree that they should have done more with the Cartman/minorities thing.

In addition to Kyle saying something like "you just don't do that" in every situation where he learns someone pees, I thought the Italian owner talking about pee in his thick accent was hilarious.

Also, they had already done the peeing in pools gag in the episode "Summer Sucks."

6. Celos

Celos
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think they should've done SOMETHING with the Cartman and minorities line. He sang a song, said he's a doctor and done.
    Nothing funny in that episode. Other than pissing on a monkey of course.

7. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Ah fuck that was great, and then them shooting the monkey's with the "rage" in the head, hilarious.