Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sorry you're too ugly to breed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LessTalk MoreStab, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Firstly, nice one admitting you read Women’s Day fluffy, is it just for the articles? Secondly how many flavours of fucked is that guy?

So to date he has still done fuck all and feels he has a lot more to offer? And what the fuck is a Bachelor of TV? Is it media studies or journalism or just one of the myriad of revenue raising degrees that teach someone to effectively critique episode 83 of the Sopranos while fucking up my Ristretto.

I had a fight with my woman thismoring, I'm in a bad mood ok.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God, you aren't helping him with the Loyd Christmas hairdo.

4. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SGEDIT: Off focus. PM/rep shit like this.

5. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

7. graffin226

graffin226
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

SGEDIT: A zing and that's it dude? Seriously? Off focus. PM/rep shit like this.

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

SGEDIT: One post and the thread is off it's tracks for the next 5. You guys are like crows distracted by something shiny. Off focus. PM/rep shit like this, please.

9. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SGEDIT: See above.

10. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Sorry you're to ugly to breed

One of the reasons attractive people can have ugly children is all gender related. Good looking men tend to have very masculine features, and good looking women tend to have very feminine features. But, when a good looking man passes on his genes to a daughter, there's a fair chance she'll be fugly. Not quite as bad going the other way, since feminine looking men can still be considered fairly attractive.

Also, oddly enough tall men are more likely to have sons, and good looking women are more likely to have daughters. So, if you have very masculine features, be sure to only have kids with a woman who is less good looking than you are tall, so you maximize your odds at have masculine sons rather than masculine daughters.

I think you meant to argue that attractiveness is subjective, not objective. But, it actually is largely objective. The fact that you can recognize your tastes as strange means there is a very common norm that your tastes deviate from. Part of it is subjective and there is some variation in taste, but some things are pretty universally considered attractive, like clear skin and facial symmetry.

But, even if it were all subjective, we've still reached a pretty wide consensus. Mila Kunis is hot, Susan Boyle is not.