Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sorry you're too ugly to breed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LessTalk MoreStab, Jun 22, 2010.

1. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.news.com.au/technology/dating-website-matches-beautiful-people-to-sperm-and-egg-donors/story-e6frfro0-1225882601324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.news.com.au/technology/datin ... 5882601324</a>

Most of us will agree if you had the ability to choose if you were going to have an attractive child or a fug, there would be no choice, the above company is providing this service. Further to this I’ve attached an interesting article outlining a study that showed parents of ugly children would allow them to stray further when outside the home (at the supermarket in this instance) before feeling anxious rather than if they had an attractive child.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/03/health/03ugly.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/03/health/03ugly.html</a>

Balanced against this some of the biggest assholes and bitches I’ve ever come across have been "movie star" good looking.

Discuss the ethics of eugenics, would you build a pretty baby?

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Re: Sorry you're to ugly to breed

Jeeez. The world needs homely people too!

3. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Agreed. Who else is going to be available for sex when closing time comes around at the local watering hole and some drunk is just looking for an easy lay?

4. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No fugs would dramatically reduce our pool of photos for caption contests. BREED THOSE FUGS! BRREED THOSE FUGS!

5. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To counter this, some of the biggest assholes and bitches I've ever come across were homely and unkempt. While I imagine that appearance is a factor in personality development, the door swings both ways.

FOCUS: Does this shit really work though? I mean, I've seen some handsome and lovely people who have children with faces that could scatter a leper colony. And besides that, attractiveness is largely objective isn't it? I mean, I have what some would call strange tastes, with my inability to consider blonde to be pretty, preferring women with a bit of meat on them, and really liking short women, as opposed to what most enjoy. 36" 24" 36 isn't my cup of tea.

However, if forced to choose, I would likely try to give my kid a bit of a head start. That being said, if possible I would try and hit the middle area, going for an average look so everything won't just be handed to him or her.

And I wouldn't blame anyone for using this service. It's hard to justify not giving your kid a head start when failing to do so could have such serious implications in their development.

6. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck hoping for the best. My breeding partner will be of perfect stock and lineage to bear my children. I don't have time for this ugly kid business. Either it's exactly what I want or it's off the cliff a la Sparta. Bringing back the good old days, one failed genetics test and a rusty coat hanger at a time.

edit:
    Um. Sneaking around grocery stores, rating kids on "attractiveness". If I saw some dude peeking around the aisles at my kid, making check marks on a clip board you can be damn sure there would be a mess to clean up in aisle 10.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Whatever happened to "So ugly it's cute".....like a puppy?

8. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can you name one guy you've slept with who was "so ugly he's cute?"

9. fertuska

fertuska
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Nah, there is surgery for that. I'd much more likely build a smart baby.

Or even better - pretty AND smart. I wasn't aware of this prior to coming to the US, but if you're a good looking female Ivy League graduate, there are couples willing to buy your eggs for up to $100 000 (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/scitech-news/2008/04/23/ivy-league-egg-donor-wanted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/scite ... or-wanted/</a>). So beautifulpeople.com can suck it -they not only have nothing new, they are just offering pretty. The "pretty and smart" egg donor programs have been around for much longer.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The fugs allow me to be average. The lower the bar, the better looking I get.

11. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about this sly devil.

Attached Files:

12. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You wouldn't happen to be a Ranga who likes plaid shirts would ya son?

Attached Files:

13. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey, hands off the fuglies!

If it wasn't for them, I'd have no one to sleep with....

14. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I think I would make them good-looking but not incredibly stunning. I'd want my kids to have the many advantages that come with good looks, however, extremely good looks can be a disadvantage in many ways. For one, there is the noted stereotype of good looking people getting away with everything and so they would never develop their personalities or feel the need to acquire more knowledge. Also, extremely good looking women will often face reverse discrimination or harassment in the work-place, as we saw in the recent story of the woman who was "fired for her looks."

However, if I could control the kid's intelligence, I would make them as smart as fucking possible.

15. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could name about fifty girls that were good enough for sex but not good enough to date. That's kind of the same thing right?

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is so weird -- that is not how I pictured what SheGirl looks like.

Attached Files:

• pic.JPG
      pic.JPG
      File size:
      34.6 KB
      Views:
  17. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Pffffft. As if. BANNED!
    [​IMG]

18. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not my concern. I already got it done right the first time. Meet Li'l Bandit:

Attached Files:

19. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude your boy looks like Vince Vaughn's son in Old School. Soccer uniform and all! For Halloween get yourself a speaker city t-shirt teach Li'l Bandit "earmuff's" and be the coolest guys in town.

20. Yukon Cornelius

Yukon Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Somebody tried this about 20-25yrs ago in Quebec. They produced a tremendous amount of good looking strippers, although still a few failures.