Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sons of Anarchy: Season 6

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by mad5427, Sep 10, 2013.

1. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

so glad to see Clay finally get it, but I wasn't expecting Jax to take out Gaelen. He lost the immunity deal for the club and Tara and I don't know if Connor can sell the lie to the kings. And I don't think Tara goes thru with it.

And there's talk of a prequel series after next season about JT and the beginning of SAMCRO.

2. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did he lose the deal though? The sheriff mentioned that he thought Jax held up his end of the deal. He delivered the Irish with cases of KG-9s. Didn't he do something similar a couple seasons ago? I don't remember all the particulars but the show made it seem like he was going to rat on the club or something and then it turned out he had made a deal with the feds and got around it somehow. It was when they killed Agent Stahl.

3. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But by doing that, he's basically admitting to the killings.

4. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow. What a finale

Gemma strikes again

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a feeling one of the girl was gonna get it, but that was painful. And when Juice killed Roosevelt, my jaw dropped for a couple minutes.

6. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking brutal. Kind of broke my heart a little, but I knew it couldn't end so peacefully. And I had no idea Otto was the creator of the show. At least he didn't bite off more than he could chew! Thank you. I'll be here all week.

7. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not only is he the creator of the show, he's married to Gemma (Katey Segal).

8. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, it looks like Sutter is still following closely to the Hamlet style outline he said his story arc was based. If he sticks to his seven season run, just about everyone is going to die in this next season. I just wish I didn't have to wait a year to see it happen.

9. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do hate when you can spot the strings at the puppet show.

Exactly why did Unser feel the need to blab to Gemma about Tara making a "deal"? Especially when the very next scene shows him talking to Jax like he already knows the real story? And of course he'd leave his keys on the counter for Gemma to grab and take off...

Don't even talk to me about the bullshit symbolism of Harley-beats-dove.