Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

So... what are you doing later?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghettoastronaut, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: Shortly after I finished college, I was working in Minneapolis and went out for some drinks with a few friends. I stepped outside for a smoke and was immediately surrounded by a gang of 'girls night out' women in their 50s. They were all drunk and started asking me questions about my dick and how I like to fuck. When it became clear that I wasn't interested one of them made a comment about how I should bring my friends out. She said it in a way as if to imply 'because you're not in our league'. There's nothing lamer than someone hitting on you and then making one of those stupid face saving comments.

I've also had it go the other way a couple times when I'm talking to some vain hot chick, and she just assumed I was hitting on her because she thinks every guy that talks to her is. I don't why, but it just bothers me when you don't drop any hints and someone assumes you want them.

Also when I was in Minneapolis I stopped by the bank after work and started chatting with the teller. She had also moved to the city a few months ago and we worked for the same company. After talking for a while I asked her when she got off work, and she said 7:30 and gave me a look that completely didn't register until later. It wasn't until I was driving home that it hit me and I had honestly not asked the question with any consideration of asking her out, but she was smoking hot and I would have jumped at the opportunity. I should have just drove back and got her number, but I was a little bitch in my early 20s.

Anti-Focus: I was sloshed and playing pool at a bar with a couple guys who challenged me to a game. I was getting my ass kicked and kept hurling the most inane insults at them. After I lost the third game I threw my stick at them, and grabbed this girl I was talking to and said "We're leaving." We went back to my place and after talking for about five minutes we started making out and she was stroking my cock. It was weird because I was being such a jackass all night and I got laid anyway. I guess she thought I was funny, but that's usually not the kind of funny that leads to sex.

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hope you enjoyed that.

Ol' boy was in the Kraske position:
    [​IMG]

and looking over his shoulder telling me he wanted to take me out to dinner. Not awesome.

3. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whilst staying in London, me and my friends saw the "Queen: We Will Rock You" broadway show. Afterwards, we get back to our (extremely terrible) hostel bar, and they're hosting a karaoke night. We almost fall over ourselves when we notice three attractive Swedish girls (not the type of place you'd expect to find anyone attractive). We're in the mood for more music, pretty drunk, and the hot drunk girls are self explanatory.

After some increasingly heavy drinking and good banter, I eventually get one of the girls to take a walk to me to the park across the road (that's how bad the rooms were). She says something along the lines of "I know Swedish girls have a reputation for being easy", so after just fooling around a little, we head back to the bar. We're there for a hour or two more, when we go back outside to the park, and fuck this time. I was even a gentleman and let her lay on my coat so she wouldn't get grass/dirt on her back.

Sounds pretty vanilla so far, but as I'm walking her back to her dorm room afterwards, we're stopped but an angry older gentleman. Turns out he's her teacher, and she's there, along with a bunch of other girls also staying in the dorm, on school vacation. And she's only 17 (I'm 21). I bail from the yelling teacher as quickly as possible.

What kind of school lets girls drink at the hostel bar when they're not 18? Also, when I wake up, I notice there's blood on my coat. So that was probably also her 1st time.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, even that position if a hot girl was doing medical butt stuff too me, I might be down with it.

5. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

well.
    There's I think only one way to get HPV elbow deep in your asshole. I would've thought he'd flirt with the male anesthesiologist.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She probably got her period. No way a girl loses her virginity to some random in a park.