Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

So that one time my boss saw my tits...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Village Idiot, May 25, 2014.

1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The closest i've come to sexting was a colleague showing me a picture that a woman at a bar sent to him. Like VI posted, the sexting thing came about post-marriage, and the Mrsanthropic isn't into it.

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Verba volant, scripta manent.

Even the ancient Romans knew it. We just have more permanent and accessible technology now.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with this too.

My girlfriend and I did a distance relationship for a couple of years and some dirty texting/skyping definitely helped us stay sane during the longer stretches apart. Everything was and is on the basis that it stays between us and the NSA. We don't do it like we used to but on occasion she'll spontaneously send me a fun pic to hint at what she wants later. No complaints here although a former boss almost seeing a great shot of her tits taught me to be careful when I open those photo messages.

4. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I can't get my wife to ever send me a nudie. Doesn't mean that I don't though. I play a game with her called Kittens or Dick. Its when I either send her a picture of her cat, or my penis. She finds it highly enjoyable, and I'm unsure which picture she likes more. In defense of my penis, she loves that fucking cat. Its going to be a dark day when that vermin dies.

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

You should call it pussy or penis.

I've sent my husband a picture of my ass and got no response, so I don't send him pictures anymore. Buzzkill.

6. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well if he doesn't ever fuck you, why would he care half naked or naked pictures then?

7. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My wife came up with the same alliteration, but I think Kittens or Dick has a certain ring to it. Plus it has that combination of phrasing which is soft and fluffy with something that will wreck yo shit. Like eating a beautiful tiramisu but not being able to digest it.

8. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A bunch of us were discussing this last week, and the general consensus was that cock shots are enjoyable when requested. Generally, if it's unsolicited, it will be unappreciated unless you follow this plan to the letter:
    1. Have a nice looking penis.
    2. Don't not have a nice looking penis.
    2.1. It also helps tremendously if you are otherwise nice to look at in addition to your penis.

Focus: I sext on occasion. I'm a bit of a caveman (cavewoman?) though, so sexting often results in frustration rather than titillation. Me Pussy Galore, me want to make snu snu. I don't want to have a conversation about the banging before it happens or while it's happening. I just want to bang. Why is that so hard?