Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

So... first time huh?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aetius, Aug 24, 2010.

1. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am 23 and I've never bought an onion.

2. Ton80

Ton80
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Whoa whoa whoa, you got hammered at 3 years old?

3. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, went to a diner with the parents, my dad ordered a bloody mary and I ordered a ginger ale. They must have put the vodka in my drink because my dad said his tasted very weak. I started acting drunk so my mom brought me to the hospital where they confirmed I was shitfaced and pumped my stomach.

From that day on until I was about 16 or 17 my mom tasted every single drink I got at a restaurant just in case... that was kinda awkward.

The hilarious thing is the ONE TIME she didn't taste my drink is when my uncle bought me a 'virgin' mud slide. The bartender thought he was joking when he said no alcohol and made it extra strong. Despite her best efforts I was destined to become heavy drinker.

4. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First Kiss: 16
    First Blowjob: 16 (I had my first kiss and got my first bj in the same night)
    First joint: 16
    Firs time geting drunk: 18 (I never drank when I was in high school because my mom is a raging alcoholic who I am sure will be on cops one day), however once I got to college any apprehensions I had about booze were gone.
    Lost virginity: 18
    First catholic girl: 21
    First time traveling to the south 24, last time ever traveling through the south: 24

Firs time

5. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

first time losing my V-card:20

I also can't say I've ever been in a serious relationship, although I did get married at 21...it ended within 7 months or so. Do I consider that serious?....hell no.

6. carl24

carl24
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Something similar happened to me when I was two. It was a big family picnic outside and at some point, the adults must have lost track of me. Apparently I was spotted going from seat to seat, taking swigs out of half empty/near empty cans that I suppose I thought were soda, but turned out to be beer. Luckily I was caught pretty early, it seems, and it was not too severe to the point of being hammered as you were. Never the less, I was tipsy according to mother.

Anyways, on with the focus:

-I am 25 and still do not have a drivers license, but this is common in China and public transportation, even in the city I am, is very good. In most larger cities, it is near perfect as far as I am concerned.
    -I don't think my first kiss came until I was 20
    -Sex, 20 as well
    -In fact, a lot happened to me when I was 20, also my first BJ.
    -As well as my First "relationship." When I was 20. Thanks...um first gf.
    -First really serious relationship (3.5 years) came when I was 21
    -First time outside of my country came when I was 20. I feel that is kind of late.
    -I did not leave my discman until I was 24, just last September. I finally have entered the 21st century and have an mp3 player (Ipod).

7. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

3 weeks ago my co-worker ate a peach for the first time. She is 32 and has lived her entire life in South Jersey - the land of peaches. But, she is a bit odd.

As for me, I've never smoked a cigarette (I'm 34) and I got drunk for the first time about a month before my 21st birthday - the last out of all of my friends. Oh, and I have never had a one night stand, I am a lady.