Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

SNOWWW DAAAATTTTT (drunk thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StayFrosty

StayFrosty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

People who are posting in a drunk thread, on an internet board, on a Sunday night? Most of whom were doing the same Saturday night, and Friday night.

It's a fucking youtube embed. Scroll over or put him on ignore. Seriously, it's like since ballsack is back everyone wants to continue the blasting that sent him packing for a week, but he isn't giving enough ammo so let's all take it out on nitwit.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pinkcup, you know I'm your friend, but when you describe the videos that are posted on this board as "musical shit," it makes me doubt your credibility.
    Why are you so angry about music videos?

3. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, one of the Chinese girls I hooked up with while I was in China had Brachymetatarsia (thanks wikipedia!). Im not sure if it was genetic or if it was the fact that she was from the country side where environmental pollution could possibly cause some fucked up shit.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pinkcup, having read through this mess, I have respect for what you feel. I do not, however, agree with it. The drunk thread is whee we post anythin that catches our fancy. Rants, bullshit... Videos...

You cannot dismiss a part of the drunk thread without dismissing the whole of it. The drunk thread IS the 1st amendment realized...

That being said, here's "Thrift shop"...

#805 iczorro, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That post before about the $80 a week food budget is spot on. If you have basic cooking skills, you'd be surprised how you can piggyback ingredients to make a weeks worth of meals for really cheap. Not just shitty pasta/rice dishes either. I eat meat and veggies for almost every meal and never leave the table hungry for more. It's really all about making a plan and executing it. You'd be shocked to realize how much of your money you spend because something is convenient as opposed to cost effective.

As for needing more money or finding a good work/life balance, it's a lot simpler than you imagine.
    I live in Connecticut so the cost of living is probably one of the top 10 in the nation. I don't have any problems with bills, saving money, going on trips, etc.
    I make 32k a year after taxes from my full time job. I work there 3 days a week for 38 hours and I have 4 days off in a row.
    To supplement my income, I have a couple passive sources of income and a few "hobbies" I can charge for and make some extra cash. That little extra makes up for not working a 50/hr a week job that pays 20k more. I enjoy my free time to the fullest and I don't want for much.
    Granted, I'm probably never going to own a house or a new car, I might never be able to blow a wad of cash on a penthouse suite in Vegas, and I'll probably work until I'm dead, but I have zero complaints about the quality of my at the moment.
    Would I be "better off" making more money? Perhaps? Realistically though, what's another 15k going to buy me other than a bigger slice of savings and maybe a vacation I'm not scouring deal sites for the cheapest hotel rates and hole in the wall ultra cheap restaurants.

7. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Time for some Monday morning catch-up.

I think that $120K a year is a great number to aim for. Not because I'd need that much to live comfortably (I'm far below that at the moment and doing fine), but because $10K/month is a nice even number. Between the two of us (and a cat) we do about $80 a week in groceries. Sometimes less, sometimes a little more, depending on what we need to get. We eat healthy. $80 for four people can definitely be done, but you've got to be a coupon ninja most likely.

Mya, my second toe is longer than my big toe. It's also as long as my fiance's pinky finger--a fact that grosses her out immensely. Also, photo evidence suggests that your feet are not your best feature. Though I'm sure they're nice.

I'm not sure that the drunk thread can go off the rails, considering that its rails are like the ones from the mine cart levels in Donkey Kong. That said, I skip nearly every video (and definitely every NSFW tag from Dixie) that's posted. So post away if you like. I'm fine with scrolling a little bit.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't mind the bickering, since it is like family. You can always just scroll past who / what bothers you. What's really important, though, is that the boobie thread was gloriously updated: a new angle from a greatest hits* contributor and a ltpftb** post.

Let's not lose sight of what's important here: entertainment, lively discussion, alcohol, and boobs. It's like if a library had a sports bar in one corner and a strip club in another other.

*Whenever I hear radio stations say they have "the best hits" I always hear it as "the best tits" - works with 'greatest hits' too.
    ** long time poster, first time boobies (at least, I think that was her first time here.)

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Yeah, but that's kind of your fault for even supporting Georgetown Basketball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.