Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Smells like dick in here... Gym Shower/Locker room etiquette

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kuhjÀger, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You know it's all you judgemental people that really make me feel awkward when masturbating in the gym shower...........

Oh wait my beer gut is telling me something....."whats's that?"...........""oh right.......yer round and I don't work out"

Gyms I've never gotten, running or climbing imaginary stairs never appealed to me. I would rather chop wood, or build something in the yard or fix the house up a bit, always seemed more productive and with less wangs hanging about.

However I will grant post hockey games.....kinda.....If I am heading home, why would I shower, I have a good shower there, and a wife that may join me. If I'm heading somewhere else though I can see it, I just don't understand the showering to go home part.

2. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't really have the phobia that seems to afflict a lot of guys, including many in this thread, where an exposed penis seems to cause the same reaction that, say, a guy in a hockey mask with a bloodsoaked chainsaw does.

That said, I recognize the fact that other guys don't want to be staring at my naked junk. That doesn't mean I need to do the awkward change-under-the-towel thing, but it does mean I spend as little time without pants on as possible and frankly, I'd appreciate it if the guys around me did the same. You can stretch, root through your gym bag, shave, chit-chat or go to the sauna equally well with shorts on so please do so. I don't think I'll catch The Gay from seeing another man's twig and berries, but I also find it unappealing and would just as soon see it as little as necessary.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fuck no. No such thing. Fabrication propagated by teh gheys

4. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah! And then she looks at me like I'm the weirdo!

5. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Point of clarification:

Is it gay/not gay, acceptable/unacceptable to walk around in the locker room/sauna/bath house with a towel hanging from your boner? I mean, you're technically not naked, right?

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well no because for the ones that do that, it's the only thing it is used for other that peeing.

7. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Used only for peeing? Are you kidding me? That is the holy grail of weiner strength. It's like being the World's Strongest Dick. If you can hang a full sized beach towel from your wang, you win life.

Chicks dig that shit.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Well, and jerking off.

Wow talk about being "utilitarian" huh? Who told you we dig that shit? You've been lied to my dear. Now if we can hang our Coach bag off of it you may be onto something.

9. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Yeah, but if you're walking around a Gym Shower/Locker/Sauna with a boner (towel hanging off of it or not), that's still pretty homo.

It's like if you could do push-ups with your cock. It would be an impressive feat, but if you do it in the presence of other men, then it's kind of gay.

10. Esian

Esian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

2 Bath Towels, 1 Hand Towel, and a Wash Cloth... just for the record.

Sorry, ladies, already taken.

11. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

They don't call me the Hercules Hook for nothing.

[​IMG]

Billy Mays paid a pretty penny for that name.

12. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#52 iczorro, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If? Pfff

15. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    I never look people in the eyes in the locker room, whether they're naked or not. But I was wondering, is it gay if I stare fixedly at guys junk while sitting on a bench cleaning my swiss army blade? Because I swear I'm not thinking what you think I'm thinking. I'm just a regular guy, I shower with water wings just like everyone else, and sob in the corner scraping the tip of my cock with a knife.

I don't understand how those other weirdos don't get in trouble.

16. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

One's all you need...

17. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I don't shower in the gym, no way, no how. Home is 10 minutes away, I can wait. I don't mind changing, or the fact that other guys need to change and do what they gotta do, but my gym locker room is just too fucking strange. There is a 100% moral certainty that, at any given time, you will be LUCKY to even get a free fucking sink to wash your hands after a piss because of all the old guys shaving in the buff.

To quote an old man who is both wise and just: "Don't you people have HOMES????"

I belong to a BIG gym, with all the bells and whistles, state of the art equipment, heated pools, saunas, jacuzzis, racquetball, basketball, you name it. So there are many reasons to be in the locker room, and again I have no problem with that. But what the fuck are all you old bastards doing in there? I've never once actually seen ANY of these people using any of the facilities in the gym, except for the locker room. It's like the Shriners must have rejected them so they use the locker room for their social club meetings. Except bare ass naked. And it doesn't matter what time of day, morning, afternoon, or 8 o'clock at night, they're always there. That is not normal, that is not excusable, that is not me being homophobic, that is a billboard for euthanasia.

18. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Humor aside, I really wonder if some men actually worry about this shit. I mean, really? Should this shit even fuckin' register on the scale of things that matter?

Old guys that are ass-naked and shaving in the locker room? Don't look at them.

Guys that check out your package? Who gives a fuck? If you don't chug cock then don't sweat it.

People trying to start conversations while naked? Grow a pair and tell them to piss off. What's going to happen? You're going to hurt their feelings? Boo fucking hoo.

Although I reckon that some of you are just taking the piss and having a good laugh, I have no doubt that some are indeed serious about what they posted.

19. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You kid, but we're talking about the breakdown of human civilization here. If its acceptable to basically spend your entire day in the buff, in a public place, pretty soon it will be acceptable for them to go out into the streets, bare ass and wrinkly balls flying. Then what? I'll tell you what, it'll be like the fucking Dawn of the Dead out there, except no possibility that the throngs of rotting corpses might be covered up with something. And what is that about anyway? My grandmother needs an electric blanket and a blazing fire just to keep warm in the middle of fucking August. It's November, how are you people not freezing and shattering?

And how am I supposed to get my swell on at the gym? Suppose I need a spot while on the bench, how on God's green and verdant earth am I supposed to focus with a meat Popsicle dangling three goddamn inches from my face? And why does popsicle need to be capitalized? Stupid spell check, not so fucking smart after all are you? Point being, old people should cover the fuck up because it is a big deal and I shouldn't have to avert my gaze to the ceiling in order to not catch a face full of cock 24-7. Hell, Benjamin Franklin was a nudist, but at least he had the decency to restrict his activities to the nighttime hours and away from the public gaze.

And I say this because we all know goddamn well its never the fit attractive people that want to cruise around in the nude, hell go to any beach in Europe its just saggy uncovered tits and unkempt bushes as far as the eye can see. And that's just the men. If nubile, attractive young women decide we don't have to pay a cover anymore to see them show off the goods in a crowded room, bring it on, and maybe I will change my mind. But until then, I say we boot the Indians off of whatever pile of dirt we've left them with and herd these naked old freaks onto it, so that they can't contaminate us any further.

20. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I respectfully retract my statement. Well played, good sir.