Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sleeping with the Enemy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trakiel, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

(In order to comply with the no-politics regulations I'm going to be a little vague here)

There's a certain Congressperson representing my state whose politics neither myself nor the majority of the people who work at my organization can tolerate. Mention this person or this person's political stances to almost anyone in the organization and your replies will range from rolled eyes, disgusted grunts, to pointed, angry, rants. Clearly, this person is not popular with the staff.

Unfortunately my organization depends on money from the state and federal government to keep our doors open. Fast forward to the CEO's most recent trip to DC and lo and behold despite the looming budget cuts to organizations in my industry this particular congressperson wants to make sure organizations like mine don't get cut out of funding. So, despite the CEO's disapproval of Congressperson's other politics we find ourselves in a position where it's in our best interests to align ourselves with Congressperson. I can only imagine the reaction if Congressperson comes through for us and decides to visit our little clinic.

Focus: Have you ever found yourself in a position where it was in your best interests to work together with someone you considered your rival or enemy, or just plain hated? How did it turn out? Where you able to put aside your differences and join forces or did your past emnity doom your endeavor?

Alt-Focus: Have you ever hate-fucked someone? Did you enjoy it? How did it feel afterward?

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Just so we're clear, politics has nothing to do with this thread at all. I would have edited it out if I cared enough.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Alt Focus: Does finishing a bottle of cheap tequila count? I don't like (most) tequila, but that bottle needed finishing, and I wanted to get drunk.

I did not enjoy it.

The hangover felt horrible the next morning.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Alt-Focus: Have you ever hate-fucked someone? Did you enjoy it? How did it feel afterward?

Really, then, we should be asking the bottle of tequila since it did the fucking. You were the fuckee.

Yes, I hate fucked an ex-girlfriend once. We argued so, so much until we finally broke up. The hate-fuck was several months after we broke up, and we actually argued a little bit during. Yes, I enjoyed it - because sex. Afterward, I felt like I had just had sex. I am certain she regretted it, though, since she threw a drink in my face later that night.

5. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I have a swim dad I can't stand. It might seem minor to you guys, but I am Meet Director for a meet we are hosting that is coming up in June. I've put a lot of time and effort into this meet and currently have about 600 athletes and over 36 teams coming. I have protocols and timelines I have to follow and being that we get fined $100 for every minute we go over that timeline, I take it seriously. Plus this is a fundraiser for our team and we currently are bringing in about $20,000, hopefully walking away with about $12,000 when it's all said and done. It's a lot of pressure and I'm already stressing over some things (what if it rains? outdoor pool+no lights=not good) and this guy insists on butting in about things and telling me how I'm doing it wrong. I try to just walk away as our daughters are really good friends, which means between traveling for districts and states and staying at hotels, we spend more time than I want to together. I don't want it to be awkward. Unfortunately, he is one of our few certified USS starters, so I NEED him to work the meet. So I smile, let him cut into my conversation from 15 feet away, say, "Thanks, Dave" and walk away.

The thing is, it's not that he's necessarily mean, he just might as well tack on "you idiot" with the way he says things to me. "Chairs? What you need chairs for (you idiot)?" "Timeline issues? Just deck seed the meet (you idiot)!" His wife is rather overbearing, so other parents speculate that he does it since he never gets a say at home. Then there was the time that he told me I didn't need to install drivers for our new printers because the computer magically sends out waves and can figure out on its own what printer is sitting next to it (okay, fine, he didn't use magically but he may as well have since that's how stupid he sounded). He was so adamant he had me doubting myself and I started thinking that they were new printers, maybe this was some type of new technology I didn't know about. Of course, when another dad walked over to check out what I was doing, he quickly changed his story and said, "Oh wait, that's right, it's just my home office I have set up that way." I would think it's because I was a woman if he didn't do it to to the dads also.

I really can't stand that guy. How his daughter is such a sweetheart I have no idea.

You childless people (or with younger kids) will know what I am talking about someday if your kids do sports. Then you'll feel my pain.
    Until then, I probably just sound like a whiny bitch. But it's so frustrating.

Second focus: Never hate-fucked anyone. I tend not to sleep with people I don't like. (Yes, the view is rather nice up here on my high-horse).

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was hoping all of that was setup for a hot story about how you hate fucked Dave in an Olympic-sized swinning pool while the judges looked and awarded points. I'm very dissapointed in you.

I, also, do not have sex with people that i don't like or am pissed off at. I haven't even masturbated in 3 years.