Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Show Me Dem Tittays (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angel_1756, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Playboy has selected Pamela Anderson to be cover and centerfold for its final nude issue. It'll mark her 14th cover for Playboy. Hepatitis titties for the win. Don't get me wrong, she's got nice cans but she can't honestly be the best choice. I guess maybe Hef owed her something.

Focus: Who would make a better choice as the focus for the final nekkid Playboy centerfold?

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Caitlyn Jenner. Full tits and penis.

3. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Adele

4. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Scarlett Johansson seems like the all American type that appropriately fits the occasion.

Katrina Bowden would be the perfect choice though. If you've seen Dale and Tucker vs Evil you know why.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why is "NSFW" in the subject line? Are we doing click bait now?

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trigger warning

7. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

That was a Juice addition. Titties are his trigger.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you sure? Sounds like masking.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She's a good choice from their standpoint. She's one of the most popular people for being nekkid and had sex tape fame before Kartrashian did. It'll help boost their sales among their target demo, which is all they wanted.

Somebody who's never, ever going to get naked, but this would be a "classy shoot" and "opportunity to show the beauty of the female form" or some other such phrase; which translates to "I'm not getting any younger, and I might as well have a professional take these pictures - to make my ex-husband jealous, or so my grandkids friends will know I actually used to have a hot bod."

Jessica Alba would be a good choice:
    [​IMG]

Or, maybe Katy Perry.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every person mentioned wouldn't be caught dead posing for Playboy. Except Jenner. She'd do it because we deserve it. There isn't enough money in the coffers to get Alba or Perry. They should be going after all those Instagram models who have somehow made a career out of not showing their tits. This stupid world.

Charlotte McKinney would be a good choice. She's in a few commercials, on a few reality shows, and has a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room.

NSFW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pam Anderson makes sense. She's garbage, but everyone knows her. I'd rather see Selena Gomez straddling a rocking horse while oiling her ass, but this is a cruel world.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Because some people view this site at work, not everyone has the luxury of sitting around and beating off the Boobie Thread all day.

12. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please, girlfriend. I only beat off to the Boobie Thread in the morning. But, my point remains. I am familiar with what the FW stands for in NSFW. But, there wasn't anything in this thread that was actually NSFW when I posted. So, I guess it was preemptive wishful thinking on your part. It's not like I was encouraging people to post actual NSFW pictures to make the thread actually NSFW, or to mention people that everybody thought had never posed nude; only to have somebody share that Selena Gomez actually has straddled a rocking horse while oiling her ass.

13. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want to work in your office if you wouldn't face any questions as to why one was looking at that picture of Jessica Alba. We have far to many middle aged women to pull that off here.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Understood, but
    - I posted that after my "nothing in here NSFW" comment.
    - That picture was in a print issue of Entertainment Weekly, which I have seen laying on tables in plenty of offices and waiting areas.
    - There aren't any middle aged women in my office. But, you don't want to work in my office. Then, it would be just me and you. Which would be weird.

15. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Welp, sounds like I need to go get some periodicals to hang around the office then.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That issue was Matt Bean's first or second as Editor at EW. It was an awesome run, and probably the best EW had in awhile, when he was editor. Especially after Jess Cagle's suckfest. But, alas, Time booted Matt Bean out to do some Time Inc editorial nonsense, and brought the vanilla Henry Goldblatt back.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I get them going with Pam Anderson. She was probably the biggest star minted in Playboy's weighing heyday of the 90's. It hasn't really been culturally relevant since 2000. Im guessing they might actually have an uptick in physical magazine sales since it'll be included in more shopping locations and purchasable by younger audiences. Then again no one gives a shit about magazines anymore.

My vote Alexandria Daddario:
    [​IMG]

For the love of god just give me the answer!

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Her ta-ta's belong in the Smithsonian. And you thought the movie Phantasm had magical gravity-defying spheres.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Were talking about women* that have a modicum of sex appeal.

*Brucailtyn was a joke.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How has the thread gone on this long and we've engaged in a debate about the purpose behind NSFW tags before somebody reflexively answered "Kate Upton"?