Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Shameless

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

OH Jesus Christ that could not have been more perfectly done. He's laying track into her and she's looking up at the stickman family window sticker I fucking DIED. Let's not deny the girl IS a slut, though.

Kev is hands down my favourite character on the show. His reactions to others (especially at the bar) are priceless, and I love the way he eggs Frank on for his own amusement. He and Veronica's relationship is awesome and completely believable. Also, Dan the bar owner...bless that hilarious racist.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Okay, seeing last episode I have to know RIGHT NOW why Lip feels such a "connection" to Karen The Walking Germ Farm. She is a whore. Her dad was right in calling her a whore, And her smug attitude about how she thinks the opposite is mind blowing. Lip is starting to piss me off about this.

3. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Shameless

Just watched this episode as well, I don't get it, he is acting like a whiny little kid. Kev trying to sound out navel cracked me up for some reason, his scenes are almost always funny.

4. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't understand why she insulted Lip by saying she slept with his dad. Isn't that more of a bad on her. Obviously she's the piece of crap.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lip is my favorite character and this storyline is starting to annoy as well. However, I kind of get it. He's 17 after all. She's a dirty whore, but he loves her, and you can tell. I had girl my freshman year of HS who I was obsessed with. She was banging like 2-3 other guys in the dorms, but I felt like our situation was special and different. I didn't necessarily enjoy the fact that she was slutting around, but I dealt with it cause I was still getting mine. I feel like Lip has always thought it was an "open relationship" all along, and now that she chose Jody over him and he is getting shut out, its suddenly real and he can't stand it. Hence his freakout.

Its more of her owning that whore tag that she thinks is some badge of honor. She knows how much he hates his dad and thinks he is a piece of shit. Her mentioning that diminishes his role in the situation like "I will sleep with anyone, I even fucked Frank, you're just another meaningless dick for me to ride..."

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That's probably what's most frustrating about her. And putting the boots to him on HIS lawn in front of HIS family? Why didn't Fiona knock ker the fuck out? I don't have any siblings, but I don't know a SINGLE sibling that would stand for shit like that, love or hate.

Besides, Lip should be nailing Gay Whatsisname's sister more often. SHe's cuter and better.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like that Lip seemed to be taking a stronger role in the last episode. I wonder if the gay younger brother is just jealous that Lip got that application to west point or if he's pissed that he doesn't have he raw brain power like Lip does. What he doesn't seem to understand is that it was never intentional.

I'm also getting tired of Fiona being such a fucking skank. At what point will she start to actually hate herself? She will literally fuck anything that seems fun at the time. Kudos to her date for calling her out and leaving.

Oh and I love Frank's mom. She's nuts. But something tells me she won't live through too many more episodes.

8. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Brazilian chick Steve brought back is just stunning. I mean, I'm a huge Fiona fan, but I found myself rooting for the new girl. When she came walking by in the hotel room, all caramel, belly button ring gleaming, with that ass, good god. I rewound it twice.

9. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Fiona character is supposed to be 21 years of age. I think most 21 year olds would tend toward sluttiness given the same circumstances she is going through.

10. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

That scene where Fionna and her friend are having the fallout only to get interrupt by Frank guzzling down a beer and burping had me in tears.

11. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The phone sex scene was both completely unrealistic, hilarious, and totally hot. Essie is scorching, she has made me completely forget about Emmy Rossum, which is hard to do.

12. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good ending for the season.

It was about time someone hit Frank over the head with a frying pan. I just wish the asshole had not gotten up.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was a good season ender as well. They really turned Karen into a huge twat after her dad called her a whore and she never once dialed it back. I hope she doesn't come back next season, unless she's topless the whole time.

It was a pretty good ending if they never plan on making a season 3, which I hope isn't the case. I also love how lip ended up on the couch with Estefania, the scorcher.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A good season finale. Lip's final thought of the episode: "I am VERY fucking glad I came home." lucky prick.

Ian fucking Jimmy-Steve's dad is way too silly of a coincidence. There are what, seven million people in Chicago? It's still funny, but come on.

I want to throw Karen into a flaming moat filled with fire-proof alligators. What. A. Cunt. Seriously, I'm going to say something you all thought I would never say: I hate her more than Mia on Californication. I can honestly say she has accomplished the impossible in me. The most loathesome character in the history of television. I hope she rock bottoms. Gang raped by a prison rugby team. I want to WATCH her fucking SUFFER.

15. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I believe thats also a testament to her acting skills. To invoke such a reaction for something on tv. I can only imagine that a show like this hits really close to home for a lot of people.

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She would love that shit. She would need to be in a room with all of them and have NONE of them want to fuck her in order to suffer.