Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sexual Bucket List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jan 10, 2014.

1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No one gives me a hand job as good as me.

2. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A handjob gone wrong is the worst thing in the world. A bad blowjob is still not a horrible thing, bad sex isn't bad unless it goes terrible awkward, a bad handjob just ruins the week.

3. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I see you've never experienced a teeth dragger.

4. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well thank Christ I haven't come across (or in, or on) prudish girls like that.

And re: handjobs...As the years have gone on, I've discovered that with the right girl, who's enthusiastic and listens, the elusive hybrid BJ-HJ can be the greatest thing ever. Better than most BJs and even mediocre sex. Using lotsa lube or spit (I find spit is hotter), she uses only her (soaked) hands for about 70% of it, doing more sliding and twisting than repetitive stroking, until I pop in her mouth. It lets her get more creative and, I've been told, it's more playful and fun for her, not so much a 'job'. If she happens to have a hot ass and does all of the above while sitting on my face? Heaven. By far better than a selfie (even without the 30% BJ part).

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wouldn't necessarily say it's prudishness. These girls were very unprudish in other ways. Just the after-effects of being raised to be ashamed of masturbation.

6. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

I like to watch guys jerk off as well. Particularly if they make noises while doing it.

7. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll second that. I find it really hot, particularly when it's in my face.

8. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, you've come to the right messageboard.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Grunting is not a noise, it is a primal urge.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Grunting, moaning, saying my name. I'm not picky.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What if they say someone else's name? Does that kill the mood or do you just ignore it?

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know who loves going to the zoo.

13. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Hey, it's my free time, I can go where I want!

Like that'll happen.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will say I agree with the bolded. It took me a long time to getting into the rhythm of coming during sex because the two acts are so drastically different, and up until I had gotten some experience, jerking it was the only way I had come. Delayed ejaculation is not as fun as it sounds.

I don't mind handis either. Yes generally girl's don't seem to grasp the concept that the penis doesn't move in the way they pull it sometimes. Still there is the thrill of another person touching your dick that masturbating just can't deliver. Don't give me any of that "stranger" bullshit anyone who's actually sat on their hand before jerking off left cheeto stains on his ass and the couch in his parent's basement.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I get drunk, I forget peoples names, particularly if I just met them or hardly know them. Theres been a few times where I was getting to know someone a little better and I was about to say "Oh (their name)" however I knew I forgot their name so "Oh baby" gets used from time to time. Never said the wrong name, but there have been times where I've been hooking up with someone and forgot. I usually know it before we hook up though, but there have been times. Remember, I'm ADHD, my short term memory is shit.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

I've been married almost 20 years. Pretty sure he knows my name by now. And if he said someone else's, I wouldn't care. I don't care if he fantasizes about someone else. I do. Maybe 20 years ago I'd feel differently. Who knows, never happened. I'm not a jealous person, but since it's never happened, even before I was married, I can't say with certainty.

17. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now that you mention it, staying happily married for almost 20 years and counting tops my sexual bucket list.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

I'll co-sign that. Was talking with a co-worker today who is nearing her 43rd year anniversary (she said she was once asked "43 years to the same guy?"). I can't even imagine, but I'd love to know what that's like.

Far as I'm concerned, the top of my sexual bucket list has already been reached when I checked the box "have sex with your wife that produces a child on purpose." Especially in light of a few good friends who are struggling right now to have children of their own.

I mean, as much as I'd have loved to been in a MFF threesome, or fucked a blonde (yep; brunettes are my wheelhouse), or another race (yep), or done it in a public place (I can't afford the risk where I work), or slept with a woman who had a stutter just to hear what she sounded like during sex...

I think what we all want on some level is happyfunball's "happily married for 20 years" thing. We may seek some planned experiences before we reach that, but as has happened to all of us many times before I'm sure, how you envision an experience going and how it actually goes are two entirely different things. So the best experiences are spur of the moment. The best experiences just happen, with no expectation; if you're thinking about it beforehand, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Or maybe I'm just trying to self-justify not fucking a chick with a stutter.... Man, that would have been awesome.