Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Sexual Bucket List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jan 10, 2014.

1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Inspired by Reddit, vetted by my boring-ass coworkers, here we go:

Your Sexual Bucket List, your "Fucked-It List", etc.

Here we go, 2014.

2. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

3. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

A threesome with the husband. He's never done one. Although, I suppose that makes it more his bucket list than mine.

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Regular sex inside a committed, steady relationship. HAH!

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Threesome is kind of a given. I've wanted to forever, gotten "close" twice. Started multiple stupid spats with exes over it.

Shockingly, given my number of partners and general adventurousness, never done anal. Just been a none starter with alot of girls, and the absence of many long term partners, just never happened. I'm not obsessed with it, but its definitely something I'd like to figure out.

I have a 20th story balcony with a gorgeous view of downtown Chicago. Its also completely open and naked to all other balconies and surrounding areas. Probably make that happen once the windchills rise above 0 here.

There is a Ferris Wheel at EDC Las Vegas that overlooks the entire festival and stops periodically. Its also operated by hilarious rednecks who don't give a fuck. Riding it last year planted in my mind that I NEED to get head while riding it at some point. Its my most ambitious goal of 2014 when I head back there in June.

6. silway

silway
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Three women at the same time.

Stereotypical one night stand.

All the various ethnic check boxes.

7. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm in a committed relationship and the girlfriend is very anti-threesome so that's a no-go. I would like to do anal but that's probably not happening, as she's anti-anal as well. I guess the biggest thing on the sexual bucket list is for her not to get pregnant. Is that too much to ask? All I want is lots of pregnancy-free sex.

8. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I want to have a MMF threesome, but man that's difficult to arrange. The people I want to have one-on-one sex with and the people I'd want to have a threesome with aren't always the same people, so it's hard to find 2 guys I'd be interested in. And then guy's willingness to do a MMF is much, much lower than MFF, so I don't have my hopes up too high for this one.

I also want to be with a scootah-level dom. All of the S&My things people have incorporated so far have been lovely and I've been with guys who are perfectly good at it, but I'd love to see what someone who is totally in the whole lifestyle of it can do.

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think you need it to be a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" sort of deal. If I, as a dude who has never had a threesome, was told by a girl I was hooking up with that if I did a MMF, she had a MFF lined up, then I'd be willing to listen to the pitch. I have no desire to participate in a MMF, but sometimes you make sacrifices.

10. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Here's my question to that caveat. You'd be willing to do a MMF but I'm assuming no sex with the dude right? But if you do the MFF, would you expect the women to have sex or be sexual with each other? If the answer is yes, then I'd expect you to have sex with the dude. Fair is fair. And the MMF would be first so no chickening out.

I should add this is hypothetical as I have no desire for an MMF. If I'm getting pounded from behind, the last thing I'm thinking is "wish I had a dick to suck on right now." I'm enjoying the ride so to speak. But the above is a legitimate question that I always think when guys say they'd do a MMF if a girl would do an MFF. Would they truly be equal?

11. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This has to do with the largely accepted double standard that a girl messing around with a girl doesn't make her gay, but if you suck a cock, you're gay for the rest of your life. Not that theres anything wrong with being gay. I just don't think guys experimentally give blow jobs and take it in the ass and then go, "Nope, I guess I don't like it." You kinda just know its not your thing.

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Right. All I'm saying if I'm outside my comfort zone, then you're going to be too. Otherwise your MMF is just being naked in front of another guy. And isn't that what you guys do all the time anyway?

Well, in my fantasies you do.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, but you should still do it anyway.

14. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I know a few guys who gave experimental blowjobs. It happens.

15. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Doing it for meth doesn't count as experimental.

16. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This. This guy gets it.

The girlfriend has expressed interest in trying anal, but I'm not getting my hopes up any time soon.

17. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Years ago the Playboy Advisor said that MMF is technically a low level gangbang and MFF is a threesome for that very reason. If all three folks aren't sleeping with each other, then it ain't a threesome.

18. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christopher Hitchens said the four most overrated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics. I'm inclined to agree on all counts.

My one threesome happened so long ago, I almost feel like it doesn't count anymore. So that's definitely number one on the list. I also agree that a MMF/Devil's Threesome is more the girl doing two guys than a "real" threesome where everyone's all up in each other's junk. Still can't see myself doing it though.

Other'n that, I struggle to come up with even a top five list. In part because I've been fairly lucky to have some fun, adventurous times, but I think it's mostly due to my lack of imagination. Case in point: this past Halloween I had a one night stand with a girl dressed like Alice from Wonderland. Despite my life-long love of that story/character, it didn't even occur to me to include it during sex. For the record, she kept the outfit on, and it was amazing.

As discussed in the last sex-themed thread I posted in, I did unlock the 'Double Facial' achievement with an ex a couple years ago, then again with a booty call a while after we broke up. That was fun. The same booty call was also more hardcore than me, so I did things I likely wouldn't have thought of at the time, which likely knocked off some achievements I would otherwise want at this point. We did talk about her taking sleeping pills, giving me complete control to do what I wanted (she let me do that anyways), but it never happened. It hasn't crossed my mind with any girl since, but I guess that's the best I could come up with for a #2.

19. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Not true. None of the guys I've had MFF threesomes with have been interested in a MMF, no matter how many times I asked.

20. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Did you give them what they wanted first? Do we need a how to negotiate thread?