Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Set it, and forget it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it can be said that i have a "go to" prepared food it would be pasta - frozen ravioli, stuffed shells, gnocchi, etc. But that's the kind of stuff that most folks aren't making fresh at home anyway. Other than that, we typically buy no frozen or prepared meals except -

Over the last couple of months I've been dropping the pounds (20 at this point) as I had packed it on while living my privileged, middle-class American lifestyle. I've been eating more salads and chicken on whole grain bread for lunch, but to keep from going crazy with the monotony, I occasionally pick up some frozen entrees. Luvo and Angel Bowl are healthy and actually taste good.

Attached Files:

2. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hopefully I won't be burned at the stake for thread necromancy, but these things are like crack and have been my breakfast at work lately:

Attached Files:

• SHB.jpg
      SHB.jpg
      File size:
      408.5 KB
      Views: