Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

See You Next Tuesday

Discussion in 'New Thread Suggestions' started by Angel_1756, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm attending a conference in a few weeks with my boss and my ultra-cunt coworker who has a chip on her shoulder the size of Texas. She's sweet as pie to your face if someone is watching, but is easily the most passive aggressive bitch I've ever met. I come from the school of accountability - if you made a decision, own it and stand behind it. She's the queen of "I'm going to give advice by telephone so nothing is in writing and I can't be held to anything". It drives me BANANAS.

Anyway, I'm going to be at this conference with her for two days, including a cocktail reception, and I need some subtle but unkind things to say to her. Things like "Did you have a rough flight down? You look so... tired." or "Your daughter is what, 16? Gosh, I'll be in my forties when my daughter is a teenager. That seems like a lifetime away." or "It's not like the periodic table changes that much from year to year. I mean, back when you were in school, they probably only had four elements, but y'know..." (okay, that's not subtle)

Focus: Help me out, TiB. No one knows insults like you fuckers.