Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Second to None

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hooker, Aug 11, 2011.

1. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you can get insurance from USAA you should, they have been very helpful, timely and fair with me on my last 3 accidents. They gave me great advise for settling my pain and suffering claim with the at fault party, and explained how to make the most of the medical claim. They had a rental car for me less than 3 hours after my accident and had me paid out for more than the fair market value of my truck plus sales tax, and offered a car buying service to help me find a new one.
    They offer homeowners, renters, auto and now medical insurance at very good prices, you can access your accounts online and can make changes and get quotes instantly and if you lose your proof of insurance you can print it at any time. You can get a human being on the phone during business hours with very little wait.
    All of my dealings with them have been very good.

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Similar experiences with Apple (they do the right thing, but the Apple store folks for the most part, are pretentious) and Orvis.

A company I've purchased a lot of stuff from over the years is Levenger's (pens, folios, lapdesks, office furniture). Several years ago, I bought my wife a 5 year journal that she absolutely loved. As it was nearing the end of the fifth year, the journal was no longer in Levenger's catalog or on their website. I emailed the owner, told him what fans we were of his company's offerings and how much my wife loved the journal, and how I couldn't find anything of similar quality to theirs anywhere and asked for his help. Within 2 weeks, I received a package from the company, with a new 5 year journal, a desk accessory, and a hand-written letter from the president thanking me for our business throughout the years and saying that the journal would now be made available again.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

CAA (AAA in the States). I have always found them fast, reliable, and the guys that work with them are three times the character of your average schmuck tow truck driver. They're always willing to bend their cutomer rules for you and ask nothing in return.

For me, always good people, and a reliable thing to have for such a low price.

4. Uno

Uno
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Hayabusa Fightwear

Pretty much all the Muay Thai gear I have is from them, now. I have had 2 occasions of faulty gear.

The first was the first item of theirs I ever bought. A pair of boxing gloves, that tore wide open after a month. They asked for a copy of the receipt, a picture of the problem (to show the design team) and my mailing address. New gloves showed up in a week.

Same type of thing happened with a pair of anklets, also replaced, no questions asked. The replacements have had zero problems, all design flaws fixed. Great company, great products.

Neither product was even purchased directly from Hayabusa, but from a MMA store or online retailer.