Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Say cheeeeeeeeeese!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Too late... from the look in his eyes, and how he's not making eye contact, he already has.

2. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

As for my own pets, the only thing my dog ever wore was a bandana. I don't have any pictures of her in it, but this is the one.
    [​IMG]

3. todd311

todd311
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My wife thought it would be a good idea to dress up the Beagle (Cooper) and the Cocker (Marley) in Bee outfits. Cooper didn't seem to mind, but Marley hated it.

Attached Files:

4. gogators

gogators
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is as dressed up as our dogs get...

And that's only in the winter time.

Attached Files:

5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I would also like to say that, while I am a supporter - up to a point- of dogs in clothes, putting cats in clothes is just sick and wrong.

And there's also something clearly wrong with the cats that get put clothes on them. When my roommate and I tried to put a baby shirt on her then-kitten after she got neutered (because she kept ripping off the cone) she was not having it and we both still have scars to prove it. What self-respecting cat wouldn't put up a fight?

6. Elset

Elset
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every time I try to put a collar on my cats, they fiddle with it until it ends up in their mouth and around their neck at the same time, effectively gagging themselves. Can't imagine what they'd do if I tried to put a shirt on them.

7. Firefnd1982

Firefnd1982
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ok forget what i said earlier this shit is funny! Saw this on theChive.com earlier.

[​IMG]

8. dchavok

dchavok
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My cat keeps it classy...

[​IMG]
    This is his business collar and tie. He wears it for special occasions.

9. Nettie

Nettie
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Growing up, I had a part schnauzer, part terrier named Lassie (don't hate, my sister got to name her). We had her shaved like a schnauzer with the longer leg hair, shorter body hair due to her shedding. I used to put my t-shirts & underwear on her to "dress her up" since we got her in the summer, and then in the winter my mom got her dog sweaters. She literally loved them. You'd hold one up, and she'd just stick her face right through the hole for her neck. If she wanted a walk? She didn't get the leash, she got her sweater.

My lab = no freaking way. He'd tolerate his reflective back coat thing, that's about it.