Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

RMMB / TiB Days of Yore Thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Revengeofthenerds, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: It's Trending!! The TiB Twitter Thread

He looks like he could be Gronk's baby brother.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He keeps calling it HIS blueberry farm. No, cuntbag, you won a lucky sperm contest. YOU are the fucktard that started a party promotion company that tanked because you didn't tralize people like to drink alcohol at parties.

Let's not forget that lawsuit. "I was insulted on the Internet with truth!!! Hold me!!!!!"

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Uhm... have you seen his face? Looks like one of the sperm that swims in circles hit that egg by accident.

My guess is the condom broke. Last one out, first one in kinda thing.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And still he gets these really attractive husks to do doubt have sex with him. It's almost as if being a rich boy makes you attractive to women or something.

He says he's a model. A FUCKING MODEL. Because having one eye two inches higher on your face than the other and the expression of a catatonic mongoloid is what women want. In the words of the RMMB "How can ANYBODY be so delusional?" Why does every spoiled rotten dicktree in western society get this impression that they're good looking? Contact wardrobe, the Emporer has no clothes.

Speaking of which:

"I'm often referred to as 'Mensa With Muscles' and live in a Buckhead high rise condo."

Attached Files:

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would go that far. Lets not confuse "being paid to attend public events with him" with "having sex". Unless they are full on prostitutes, which do seem up his alley.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

But let's face facts here. No matter how much of a gigantic flaming douchenozzle you are, money makes you handsome and charming. Case in point, giant flaming douchenozzles:

Attached Files:

7. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...I went to the Blueberry Prince's Twitter page. What a twat. I thought that maybe his doucheness was just a dumb kid's immature arrogance. It's years later and he's still a douche. I wish I had Photoshop skills. I'd turn his blueberries into dingleberries.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Obviously this can and will only go forth with Netty Pott's blessing, as he has already expressed his distaste for "wahoos."

But perhaps we can do a little digging and make targeted attacks? This isn't Internet "bullying," this is a simple expediting of karma. Plus add humor. For the sake of entertainment.

Reasonably certain I can get his home address. Kevin Mitnick may be an asshole, but he's a funny one.

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I wish I could find the gif that someone on the RMMB made that was created from a bunch of Blueberry boy's pictures. It had his face in the center of it and all of the backgrounds switched quickly like a strobe light, showing that all of his pictures have the same thorazine-induced facial expression.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This is the worthless braggart road who right away advertises he's an "American Entrepeneur and Screen Actor's Guild Member" as if that bullshit wasn't completely and utterly handed to him without effort.

Just Google image search his name. Every Fucking photo it's the
    Same.

Retarded.

Facial.

Expression.

...does he honestly think his "looks" got him that far? Please tell me what he's "acted" in and I hope he's just another background walk-on.

Attached Files:

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Just read the Yelp reviews of his blueberry farm. That should tell you plenty.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I'll second that. The reviews are hilarious. That guy is definitely going to run that place into the ground.

This is very tempting.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

To do to someone else.

14. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

#34 kuhjäger, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This is going way back, but there used to be a board member called rochkoch (or something similar) and he used to piss off the moderators with his internet muscles. He pissed of Drunkasauras Rex one day, got into a flame war, and replied to one of D-Rex's insults with "Your insults can't cut me down"
    D-Rex replied "To cut through your fat I would need a battle ax and a running start"

If any of you saw I Hope they serve beer in hell that is where the line originated

16. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Random question from RMMB days:

What was the name of the guy who was Tucker's army friend who basically ended up lying about his entire military experience? I remember something like Tucker was actually looking into the logistics of going to Iraq with him and writing about it when the guy's fabrications were discovered. And is there anymore to this or is my half-assed memory it?

17. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Reaper was his username, Tony was his real name. If I remember correctly, he was busted because he was taking stories from a Special Forces board and someone on RMMB recognized the stories.

18. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I thought it was soylent green that was caught lying. But it was not a public thing. He was called out on the mod board and asked to leave.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Best to my knowledge, Reaper had his own public call-out thread. I've heard more than a few board members post about how he basically fabricated everything.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

RoshKosh.

He was an amateur wrestler trying to make a name for himself and eventually get into the WWE (if that's your life goal, just quit).