Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rise & Shine! It's Early Morning Drinking Time!5/14/10 MILFS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm moving in about 2 weeks, in with my girlfriend. As terrifying as that should be, after 5 years it's easy enough to know what I want.

But there is one thing frightening about it. Buying a $750 TV. The second most I've EVER spent on one thing (behind the car)

My god is it beautiful. I can't believe I have a $750 Panasonic 42" Plasma sitting in my current place and won't be able to watch it for over 2 weeks. Fucking. Criminal. I love you Plasma.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Long run, thick steak, good beer and crown black on the rocks.

Life is good. Now Imma get drunk before the fiance makes me watch some chick flick with her. Spending time together, or some shit

3. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Woo! Good day! Went for a long ass ride on a fixed gear road bike. That is some crazy shit and crazy fun.

4. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit.. facebook is mocking me.

Last week I added this girl who I've been really interested in. Not even sexually, but just because she seemed really cool the three times I've met her. It was pretty stretched though, I never got her last name so I had to go through friends of friends.

I don't use facebook as a "friend-making" or "stalking" tool often so I figured adding someone was pretty straight forward.

Wrong.

She never accepted my friend request. I began to panic and feel rejected. I got upset even - 'what if she thinks I'm a creep? Or worse, what if she thinks I'm in love with her?'

I went through all the motions.

Tonight I see her in my news feed or whatever the homepage is called. "Sammy is now friends with Blah blah blah blah" Uhh, okay?

I click her name and it's still her private profile, and it still says 'awaiting friend confirmation'. She's obviously online right this instant because she just accepted SIX friend requests. Not me though.

I think Facebook is sticking it's tongue at me. Look Supertramp, look at this girl who rejected you, she accepted all these other people and we'll make sure you know!

God damn it, I hate facebook.

5. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So last night I got into a discussion about what would happen if someone was to kill another person at the 4 corners in the southwest, and who would prosecute.

Then The Simpsons had that exact topic tonight on the show. Coincidence? I think not. Clearly Fox has microphones going into everyone's house, and they take their ideas from them.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The bigger question: Why would you bother watching the Simpson's in the first place?

7. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That show is still on?

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The even bigger question: Why are you still in a country that has a province like Quebec?

Disclosure: My cousin is the owner of the largest Canadian owned chain restaurant and she is Quebecois. Don't hate me cause I am pretty

Edit: I don't know if it is the largest, but if you have eaten chicken in Canada, you have eaten there.

9. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why are you defending yourself to the Canadians? I've got a cousin, who was roommates with a guy, who's sister's boyfriend had dated the chick, that spent a summer as the blow job bitch for 2 Live Crew. And she had a sister that spent a couple years in Toronto.

11. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But did she get free chicken? Cause chicken is tasty!

Disclosure: I am white.

12. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Blow job bitches get nothing. I'm pretty sure fried chicken is part of their socialized health care up there.

[​IMG]

Wait, God damn it that's the Chinese.

13. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

I am fuckin' drunk cause that giant bucket of chicken looks DELICIOUS!

14. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I live in Montreal, dude, and it's awesome for students my age. When I get older and have to contribute to the taxes at a crippling 40%, and if I'm not fuck-you rich*, I'll just move.

*Fuck-you rich is AKA Tucker Max Gulfstream5 rich.

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've watched Saving Private Ryan probably 30 times, but it never fails, I will full on cry at the end of that movie every time. I'm about as skeptical of a citizen as you can find, and basically think our contemporary idea of America is a total facade, but that movie is just....

There's something that existed in World War II that doesn't exist today. Something inside people. No, it's not love or brotherhood. It was just a willingness for sacrifice. One's own life was not everything, there were other things more important. I'm a preppy ass college boy very against any wars we are involved in now, but I long for a time that I could honestly fight with my life for something true and honest and real. Maybe not, I don't know...

When you watch that movie again, you have to know that it should have won best picture. Essentially based on the last 10 or so minutes, from when Tom Hanks gets all dizzy from that grenade until the poignant, "Tell me I've led a good life, tell me I'm a good man."

Ugh. Tears I tell you. Tears.

16. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Listen: I know Dio was better than Ozzy. He was. Ozzy was not musically gifted like Dio was, and he did a lot of harm to Sabbath at the same time that he was making them so popular. But you can't straight up discount the guy, or the way the band formed around him. Here's an example, just fucking awesome awesome awesome:

#236 Sam N, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.