Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rise & Shine! It's Early Morning Drinking Time!5/14/10 MILFS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Since yall seemed to have liked having this thing up nice and early these past few weeks, and have also been ruthless in your preposterous accusations of slacking on my part, I have decided to humor yall this morning.

I myself am not able to have a drink until this afternoon. My buddy and I are putting a new (free) cd player in my boat at that time, and then he and his girlfriend are taking me to dinner for a kinda late birthday present. We are going to this new restaurant owned by a high school acquaintance of ours, whose specialty is supposed to be something like "if you drink 4 Asian beers and take 8 Asian shots, you win a t-shirt".

We're going to see if they will let us do it for free if we do the challenge twice!

Yeah... Tomorrow's 9:00 tee time is going to be a tough one...

2. Backroom

Backroom
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Rise And Shine! It's Early Morning Drinking Time! 5/14/10

Went to a country bar last night. Felt out of my element since I have no intention of line dancing, but to each his own. The confusing part was seeing an asian man, in overalls, a pink t shirt and red trucker hat line dancing to a Justin Timberlake song. My head nearly exploded.

3. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Driving to L.A today for a visit. Well, I ain't driving, so I will be in the back sippin whiskey.

4. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This afternoon/evening is going to be horrible. I'm leaving work early to go meet my girlfriend at our mortgage lender's office for a largely unnecessary meeting that'll last probably 20 minutes. Then I have to battle Friday afternoon rush hour traffic an extra 15 miles more than usual. Once home, I have to change my clothes as fast as possible, and then leave for Mass. to go to the girlfriend's cousin's college grad party. I'll have to battle rush hour traffic the whole way. Going around Hartford is going to be terrible.

We'll show up late (the party starts at 6), and someone will bitch at us for not being on time. It will be about that time that I completely ignore that person and start drinking heavily. Once I'm comfortably numb (I figure a gaggle of whiskeys-on-the-rocks and a few of whatever beers they have should do the trick), I'll light up a cigar with my girlfriend's father and finally achieve relaxation around 9pm tonight. Yay Friday...

5. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm beginning to think the net worth of your boat is about 14 cents. Is there anything in that motherfucker that you actually, you know...paid for?

6. eric

eric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Cottage tonight.

Start off with the ritual half-coffee/half-Bailey's, then rum and cokes. Usually drink red wine, but we ran out of our home-made wine last weekend and I'm not bottling till Monday, so I had to hit the liquor store.

See if "Webdreams" does the trick with the wife again.

7. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its 11:40 AM and I'm cracking my second beer. Pre-gaming for Sox-Tigers later today. One of the guys I'm going with is a Miller rep so we're well equipped for drankin.

Today is going to be great.

8. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Some people say "live life with no regrets." Fuck that. I really regret what I did last night.

Went to the MMA fights last night with a friend of mine, and we were going to meet another buddy of ours inside because he was running late. We had general admission seats which weren't bad, but while we were waiting outside, this really good looking lady came up to us and asked us if we wanted ringside seats. I happily took the tickets, and we started walking with her and a group of her cute friends.

The retarded brain of mine although, thought, "ec, are you really going to do this to (friend that's running late)? Making him sit in the general seats alone?" Damnit. I ended up following my brain and not my love of sports and hott girls like I usually do.

So me and the friend find our seats in the general section, look down and see the girl and her friends ringside, and realize they are promoters for Monster energy drink (who was sponsoring the event). We could have been talking with a bunch of the fighters, taken a bunch of free shit, and have an all around better time...I still hate myself today for that move. But I guess i'm a pretty good friend at least.

9. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well some how I managed to sleep through an unplanned house party my friends had at ours last night.

Oh well, jokes on them, I got up early and took all the left-over drink and stashed it in my room. Now I can drink it tonight alone in my room.

I wonder if anyone dropped any drugs come to think of it, best check!

10. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've decided to take a hiatus from drinking. Bad timing apparently as this weekend is two house parties, both of which will be awesome and full of ridiculously drunk people. Good thing I'm cooler than everyone in the room already.

11. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just got a shipment of omaha steaks delivered to my work. Now I just will be playing with dry ice all day

12. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we get a refresher story on the boat? If I remember correctly, didn't you loot it during a storm or something?

I'm going to fire up the new margarita machine lated tonight and make some beam and coke slushies.

Yes, I don't care if it sounds gay, that shit tastes delicious. Mudslides, margaritas, smoothies, daiquiris, coladas, it's like heaven. Frozen gin and tonics are surprisingly good.

13. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)

Just got back from the bar after a good pint with my dad - he was paying. Had a few beers with food. I'm now looking for booze. I am too broke to buy any and I have one can left from the 6 pack that was bought with dinner. Fuck.

For shits and giggles, I removed every single piece of personally identifiable info (including photo tags - I only had about 5 to begin with) from my facebook page. I saw a friend on facebook chat and asked her to check my profile - she asked where everything was. I guess it worked then...

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you worked half as hard to get laid, as you do complaining about not having money for booze, you would have a truck load of women who are good in bed.

15. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've recently discovered the awesomeness that is Generation Kill. Watched the first 2 episodes today. Me like. Fucking Ziggy from The Wire is my favorite character so far, for reasons like this and many more:

#15 Rob4Broncos, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Joy. Issues with beta testing... and we were assured... ASSURED, I tell you... that the issues we're seeing wouldn't be a problem.

So, my team is sitting around glaring at the fucktards who can't get their thumbs out of their asses with retard looks on their faces... and while we're not saying "I told you so", we will be having many beers at lunch, and getting hammered for the rest of the day.

17. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the most excited for a weekend I've been in a long time. I'm emceeing my only sister's wedding tomorrow, and I've got some good burns on out of town family from Saskatchewan...one of whom is 18 years old, and staying at my place/coming out tonight with my alcoholic friends to a BBQ, a magazine release party, a yet-to-be-determined number of pubs, and most likely strippers, since Sasky is stripper-free. We chatted last night and I said I already have the beer; he said he already has the whiskey. I'm sure I'll be in tip-top emceeing form tomorrow. Can't fucking wait.

Won't have my first sip of booze until 4pm though. Goddamn am I ever fucking sober right now...

18. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So one of the perks of my job is that I can basically leave when I want within reason (i.e. I can leave at 2 PM on Friday as long as I didn't leave at 2 PM every other day that week) and had planned on leaving early today to grill and drink my face off at home the first weekend I haven't had plans in over three months. This and next weekend are the only weekends I don't have any plans until mid July, though this may and probably will change as well, and even then I have an exam in August so I need to be in "study mode."

Of course I haven't been able to get my fucking grill down here because I don't know anyone whose not an evasive asshole to let me borrow their truck to get it. If I I'm not drunk in front of my hot grill with tongs in my hands at this time next Friday I'm going to explode.

19. Bosox

Bosox
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I'll be at a wedding retreat all weekend sponsored by the Archdiocese of Baltimore. This translates to no sex (separate sex accommodations) no booze (even though they're Catholic) and a whole lot of Church. Church is barely tolerable for the hour or so I get dragged to a week. A whole weekend of it? Sober? I might punch a priest. So from the bottom of my black heart, fuck every one of you and your "good times" in "beautiful weather."

20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus Christ, I don't think 5 could come any slower. I'm looking forward to a nice evening with me, some coors light, and my xbox. We may hit up our usual drinking hole later tonight, it would be nice to get out of the house and get a weeks worth of heavy drinking out of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.