Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rise & Shine! Its Drunk Thread Time! 2/3/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe, why did the cut them, i know they said they wanted him back next season, and it wasn't for disciplinary reasons.

2. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since I'm disappointed in the Pats, I figure I'll try and vent via roleplaying the other side, by acting out the part of Ballsack this evening for all you fine people. I've heard it enough times in the last three years, I've got it memorized:

"FUCK the Patriots.

I fucking hate them. A bunch of cheating fucks. Fuck them, and fuck Belicheat. He fucking cheated and then his explanation was 'I misinterpreted the rule, and I'm Belichick so fuck you. And fuck your mother, too.'

Fucking self-righteous fucking fucks..."

Actually, this template works for any conversation in which the subject is something the 'sack man hates.

Love ya, buddy!

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Giants-Patriots games sort of remind me of Federer-Nadal a few years back. Everyone knew Federer was the best player in tennis...but somehow Nadal just had his number.

What a wonderful day. Man do I wish I was in New York right now.

Some trill shit to explain how I feel.

#323 dubyu tee eff, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And thus began the Masshole countdown to Opening Day at Fenway.

5. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking mouth breathing New England fans get a taste of loss again...is it possible to hate a coach as much as I do Belichuuuck?? Anyways, Giants were boss tonight.

as to to that last TD, in the words of Donald Glover's tweet "That was the Rick Ross of touchdowns"

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean it was alright for a pop star that is more about entertaining than singing. I mean she has to compete harder now for the gay Queen of pop music from Lady Gaga but the halftime show was pretty fag-o-licous*. Don't see it hurting her at all. It got odd at moments, like that dude on the wire and seeing Cee Lo white guy dance with a sequence church robe on. Her arms were covered but it appeared she didn't have those emaciated muscly arms that looked gross. Madonna use to be legit banging hot and if she has the right amount of meat on her she still could be for her age. After the bullshit over Janet's tit I was kind of hoping she'd pull a stunt just for the publicity. Flash some crotchless panties or something. She might get dropped from her label but not like she couldn't still make hundreds of millions touring. Sorry, the whole chilling effect Nipplegate had pissed me off.

I was pulling for the Pats. I only got into football only about ten years ago when they were just starting to dominate again. Since Cincinnati consistently shits it out I have one bandwagon team I can root for and it's the Pats. They always put on a good super bowl. Should have went for a long bomb to Ocho Cinco, no one woulda saw that shit coming.

*thanks Sack

7. Thorgouge

Thorgouge
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

From Reddit: Madonna in Skyrim cosplay

Spoilered for massive size and her face is probably nsfw

[​IMG]

8. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A couple friends and I went down to the Times Square area right after the game to see if anything interesting was going on. It was hardly different than any other Sunday late at night there. There was a small crowd at like 46th and Broadway (where that dumb little bleacher setup is) and... that's about it.

We started talking about what would have happened had a place like Buffalo won a championship. Had you been driving, a group of rioters would have flipped your car over, you would have gotten out, and along with everyone else lit your own car on fire.

So GO BILLS GO SABRES

9. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was so confused and perplexed by MIA essentially agreeing to be a cheerleader during that performance and hoped she would at least do something interesting, and then she flipped off the world. And thus I was satisfied.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She was in the show? I couldn't tell, must have melded in with the rest of the semi-brown people on stage. Couldn't miss Nicky Minaj, man the bitch looks like a tranny.

I liked the dog exercising the most. Cokes were lame.

11. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

You must be the only person that didn't immediately change the channel to the Puppy Bowl. Aberdeen deserved MVP over Fumble. Such bullshit.

12. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a Pats fan and all that, but this made me smile:

Attached Files:

13. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean like this?

[​IMG]