Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Rest in Peace Shegirl - WDT 10/17/2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please, we've got a whole field of these in town here. Yep, that's a bunch of concrete corn...

[​IMG]

2. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can guarantee that she's checking to see if your arm is mutating into a giant Indian god arm, silently praying that that the hair grows back like an Italians.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You're not the first to mention hair growing back. Prior to surgery they did not shave anything on my body. So there.

4. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife is Indian(dot), pretty sure she would have you beat on body hair.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

My bachelorette weekend begins. Commence the drunkenness!

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

*pours some out for dixie*

[​IMG]

7. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Attached Files:

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Pfft, pussy. If it's really that much of an issue for you, I have a solution:

[​IMG]

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

[​IMG]

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I flew up to Minnesota a couple weeks ago for an interview. I thought it went decent, but they sent me their standard rejection letter and encouraged me to apply with their subsidiaries, one in particular. The way the rejection letter was written I figured it was standard corporate shit and they weren't interested, but what the hell, can't hurt to give it a shot. So I send an application and phone the subsidiary telling them I am interested in a particular position. They tell me to call so and so, but he never answers and I leave a voice mail and call a couple more times trying to get in touch. I then get a call back from someone else in the company telling me not to call so and so person again. Then they offer me an interview and are flying me back up to Minnesota/paying for all the other travel shit again. Is this standard corporate stuff where they just mess with you endlessly to see how bad you want the job, or just because they can?

I'm meeting the president of the subsidiary and then a bunch of the top level guys for the interview. It will nearly double my salary if I get the job. I'm 27 and my last two jobs haven't been very corporate so this is a whole new ball game for me. Yeah, I dealt with it when I first got out of college, but my degree (marketing) was worth shit at the time due to the recession (which department would you cut?), I had little experience in the way of real candidacy skills, and the interviews were much more straight forward.

In any case, thank god it's Friday. I need to drink.

11. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you're saying shaving is the solution to having too much hair.

[​IMG]

12. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Based on my experience in the corporate world, they probably aren't intentionally fucking with you. They're just incompetent. This is pretty much par for the course in any decently-sized company. HR isn't exactly stocked with the best and brightest, and a lot of the managers got promoted just for putting in enough time, so they don't really know what they're doing. Have fun.

13. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're probably right, which is unfortunate because if they were actually messing with me on purpose it shows more interest. I've already known a few people who got promoted because they were pretty or knew someone's brother. Oh well, worst case scenario I get two free trips up to Minnesota over this.

14. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Hello Cleveland!

Was it this guy?

[​IMG]

15. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Something happen to Dixie or was his name invoked as an excuse to feature furry parts?

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Hahahaha! He has his face on his shirts (might even be from that picture) and my trainer said it's hysterical when he wears it. And you can bet your ass if Steve told me to DO IT! I'd do it. I'd probably throw in a couple extra based on intimidation alone. His, not mine. He's a scary dude. No, it was at my Y. Different dude altogether.

We need excuses now for that?

Contributing my part:
    [​IMG]

What? You weren't expecting a female were you? Why would I do that?

17. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Congrats, you just got added to my list of TiB users whose tagged posts I no longer click on.

18. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Far as I know he is still in the can.

19. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Come on, ROM, you know you don't mean that. I just wanted equal time for us women here. I gotta look at women's pubes, it only seems fair to balance the field a little. That's all I'm saying.

Here, I promise this contains ZERO pubic hair, and I'll even go so far as to say it's no male nudity. You know you wanna click it:

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, almost killed my damn dog tonight. Literally. With my car. Little shit.

Escaped the fence (okay this is an exaggeration. The kids take her collar off her "because it looks too tight" but she's stupid enough to think she is still wearing it and never ventured outside the yard--until tonight). I'm coming home pitch black and I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It's her. She's black, I just happened to catch her collar off a light. She has no fear of cars so comes running up to mine. I slammed on the brakes and got out and thought she was going to play the "catch me if you can sucker" game, but since she's obsessively in love with me she just wanted me to pet and love her so came right over. Collar went back on, not to be removed. I guess I should be calling my kids stupid here as well. Maybe little shits also.

20. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Does anyone else find those Hardee's commercials with the hot chicks eating cheeseburgers to be mildly irritating?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.