Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Recommend a Show

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

10 Episode series starts May 29. New trailer . . .

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've been looking forward to this one for a while now... the trailers just keep looking better and better.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Solar Opposites is good. Is far more sociopathic than Rick & Morty as the main characters regularly kill thousands of people (usually in their own home town) and only consider it mildly annoying. The big thing is the show’s running C-plot, “The Wall” (I won’t say a thing) completely stole the rest of the show and has a bigger following than the real show itself.

Solid and at times absolutely hilarious. 8/10

4. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If you like sports ESPN's "The Last Dance" is currently being shown on ABC stations. Two episodes each Saturday night @ 8-9 EDT. Replayed on Sunday's @ 3-4 PM EDT. It's about Jordan and the Chicago Bulls last season. It covers everything about the teams major players. 10 1 hour episodes in total.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

The first episode introduced the characters and I was trying to figure out who the protagonists vs antagonists were. They are all total sociopaths. The wall makes the show. I won't spoil that part either but the finale episode featured plotlines within the wall and made me audibly go Oh SHIT!

If you liked Rick n Morty, check out this show.

6. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I have about 3 episodes left in Season 1. I’m really enjoying it. The red-headed AI bellhop is some funny shit. My only gripe is the CGI in the show. I can’t tell if it looks super low budget on purpose or not.

7. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just finished Avatar: The Airbender. This is hands down one of the best tv shows I've ever seen. All three seasons of it were exceptional, and I'm now full Avatard.

It's not anime, it was originally on Nickelodeon. Ignore the film, and go straight for it on Netflix. You will not be disappointed.