Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Recommend a Show

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

James May: Our Man In Japan

Only a few episodes in but it’s pretty great so far if you like May’s sense of humor, if you liked The Assembler you’ll like this. It’s on Amazon Prime, 6 50 minute episodes.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, I swear I thought somebody here at TiB recommended this, but now I can't find where. Dracula on Netflix. It's unique, and a bit twisty, very sharp performances by the entire cast. From Mark Gattis and Steven Moffat, same folks who did Sherlock, etc. I've just watched the first two episodes (big turn at the end of Ep 2!), but I'm really enjoying it. The humor is very dark and dry. A little comedy, a little suspense, a little mystery, and little horror. (some pretty nasty, gruesome horror)

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just saw this. Pretty cool billboard for Dracula. A bunch of bloody stakes by day, and by night . . .

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first episode is great. The second very good. The third is the most polarizing thing ever. It pays lots of little homages to the Hammer horror anthology, but I didn’t want it to “go there”, as it did, in the third episode. Now it can’t go back.

The final scene of the pilot is fucking WHACK. Jesus I did not see that coming.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really enjoyed that. Holy cow, Dolly Wells is good. She went back and forth in the two accents so well.

6. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Locke and Key on Netflix. I’m four episodes in. I haven’t read the graphic novels. I’m fully invested at this point though.

7. TJMax

TJMax
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed