Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Recommend a Show

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You were the dude in drag going off to group-plow his ex wife?

Figures.

Show is very solid... quite enjoying it!

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lol. What I spent most of the time doing was standing on the field as the third base coach for one of the scenes that will be used in the finale, and it was filmed over and over from multiple angles. So, I told one of my buddies about it after. Well, in last night's episode, the "third base coach" for the Barons was bound and gagged in the trunk of that car. My buddy texted me last night, "Did they make you wear a fat suit, too?!" Dude, no. That was not me. I mean, that guy was also bald. Thanks a lot!

3. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Has anybody else watched 13 Reasons Why?

I haven't binged on a show in quite some time, but that one really hit me hard. Here's the Trailer. Personally: Huge fan of the message and the intent behind the show.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually just finished it yesterday. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Definitely a good message and really important for people to understand what high school is like if you aren't in a popular group.

That said,
    I was hoping for some twists or alterations on perspective. At the end of the day, the kid was a huge pussy the whole time didn't make any moves on the girl when she was obviously throwing herself at him. Then, when he did, she freaked out and shut down. And then quietly blamed him. The plot made me angry and the fact that she made a bunch of tapes blaming everyone(granted, they were all shitty people) and not actually doing anything about it until the day she offed herself was a huge letdown.

I feel that the portrayal of high school life and the feeling of alienation is fairly accurate. But the plot bothered me.