Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Recall This, You Bastards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was some cool shit in that Anarchists cookbook.

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    That's where my brother and I learned how to make thermite. We had a 3 foot tall stack of steel plates and square tubing of varying thickness and diameter, and the shit burned a hole all the way through to the bottom.

3. MobyDuk

MobyDuk
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Congratulations, you all Just made the "no fly" list.

4. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is totally benign, but the day they banned red rover in elementary school was a sad day, indeed. That was my favorite playground game, likely because it required no skill or hand eye coordination.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Aaaand someone just bought himself a copy of "Anarchists Cookbook."

I always knew about that thing with gasoline in a lightbulb, but until a few minutes ago I didn't know it was still available on Amazon. I'm pretty sure it comes shipped with a tracking device installed in it's cover free of charge.

6. comforter

comforter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Not quite on focus, but I miss the old Cookie Monster who actually ate cookies, not this "Cookies are a sometime food, gimme some salad" bullshite.

Fortunately, they haven't pulled the old reliable Cub Scout standby of a lighter in one hand and a spray can of Off! in the other.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always loved red rover because you could legally clothesline somebody you don't like. They wanna break your wrist? Let's see how they like having their throat crushed. Steal my marbles motherfucker.

They banned throwing snowballs at our school. In fucking Canada. Instead, they would put three targets in the back fence to throw at, which would draw a massive turnout. Naturally, kids with enough sand or stupidity would run The Gauntlet across the front of the targets and get annihilated by at least 200 kids targeting them at once. Real Sonny Corleone-shit.

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

When I was a kid we'd play king of the hill during recess & after school on the giant piles of snow that would accumulate after they plowed the back parking lot and streets. Wonder if that still goes on or if they've managed to ban that too.

9. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In New Zealand it was called Bullrush. It got banned after I broke someones arem when we were playing next to trees and I sort of maybe threw him into it. Still by far and away the best break time game at school ever.

I was only little but a decent tackler so I'd always call out the older guys who I knew would just try to run over me. So funny watching everyone laugh at them getting tackled by the little kid.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That's what we call British Bulldog. "Red Rover" is when you have two teams, each team links hands and when you're "called over" you have to run and bust through a link on the other team.

11. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We used to start with one in the middle and he'd call someone out. If that guy made it past the one on one then he called Bullrush and everyone ran.