Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Razor Blades Explosions Kermit The Frog Thread 6/25/10!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

One Jack and Coke down. Drinking by myself now because I had crew rest today, so no work. Going to see Toy Story 3D in a bit, then to a friends bday party after. One of my good friends who's getting deployed to Afghan in a few days has a stop here before he ships off for a while. Gonna get him shithoused.

2. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Setting up for the weekend...
    [​IMG]

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: WDT 6/25/10

I don't consider any of the American style lagers (budweiser, miler lite, coors, etc) to be beers. Those low carb beers have less than 3% alcohol in them, and have a taste that is very similar water. If you have to drink more than 20 of them to get fucked up you aren't drinking the right stuff.

My refrigerator doesn't house any beer with less than 7% alcohol (hasve some as strong as 18%), and sure as shit doesn't have anything produced by AB, Coors, or Miller.

If you like beer you should seriously enter the world of craft beer. What you are drinking is like eating at McDonalds, when a Ruth's Chris is right around the corner.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In reality I've only had two bottles of white that I either liked or thought were palatable: the rest either have too much alcohol flavour, taste grassy, or have some sort of shitty I-don't-know-what. I like big, dry, red wines. I've even tried to search for dry, flavourful whites to use in my fondues. There is only one bottle of white that I had that I can honestly say I would search out and pay for again and I have no idea what it is, except that it was probably really fucking expensive.

Having thought about this a little bit, I have my answer: if you have to make any excuses about "it doesn't stain my mouth" or "it doesn't give me a hangover", then yes, drinking that bottle of whatever isn't manly.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

What a bunch of Nancys. I don't even drink wine and I'm a girl. Not to mention I seem to be one of the only ones posting pics of hot chicks. GET ON IT CAKEBOYS!

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I don't have anything else to contribute to the discussion, so here's some big cheerleader tatties.

[​IMG]

8. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Done with my week of annual tour at base, had to endure the usual computer based training that nearly put me to sleep and lazy lower ranking people thinking it's okay to dick around when you get to your first unit. In better news, I got to drive around a few different forklifts and pick heavy shit up all day.

Thinking of trying this pint of local IPA I bought, and starting the weekend.

9. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't know things that were both delicious and got you drunk quick were suddenly feminine. Hmm.

Those would have been some great tits if Oscar the Grouch wasn't attached to the top of them.

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Working from home this week has made me lazy as fuck. I need to get some food, because my freezer in it. I haven't put on pants yet. And Im contemplating skipping dinner just so I don't have to put them on.

The nudists are onto something.

11. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

First rugby 7's tournament of the season tomorrow in Columbia, SC so I'll be taking it easy tonight before getting Terry Schiavo'd tomorrow night after a hot day of mashing face. The girlfriend isn't coming along due to work and the rest of the team sure as hell isn't going to do damage control so I'll be wrecking some USC kids that made the unfortunate decision to stick around for the summer.

And to jump on the bandwagon:

[​IMG]

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Ho.....Ly..... SHIT!

HABANEROS ARE FUCKING HOT!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

13. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Wow.. Am I fucking sore as ever.
    Thanks to having a Michael Jackson fanboy on my team I had to follow along.
    We ran 13 miles today in 80 degree weather with the majority of it uphill.
    1 mile for each number 1 hit.
    Was in no kinda shape for that run.... at all. Now im walking like i took one straight up the ass

Good news..Friend from outta town is coming down to visit tommorow.. Its gonna get ugly

14. ec88

ec88
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Driving tractor the next few weeks for my pa for cherry harvest. And yesterday I heard the funniest line in my life when one of our swampers was talking about a girl picking cherries, "Man, she is way to pretty to being working in the cherries, she should be working at Wal-Mart or something." The kid was dead serious, and me, being the token white guy out in the fields, ended up being the only one laughing my ass of while everyone else was trying to figure out what I was laughing about.

15. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I must be the only person in the world who has less freedom when my parents go out of town. I just got home from California, and instead of moving in with my friend and running around getting shitfaced, I'm hanging out with my sister and baking cookies. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister, but when I was 16 I would've taken full advantage of a parent-less house. She even declined the beer I offered her.

16. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm on call this weekend. Which means I'm essentially chained to my computer. I can't even get shitfaced in case I get paged. So I get to read sweet drunk talk and troll internet chatrooms.

I am officially 15 again.

17. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Done the wax on part for my car but not the wax off. So no driving tonight and no one seems to be available to drive me anywhere.

Really been craving something with vodka in it but unfortunately(?) my 1L is chilling in the watermelon from my previous post until tomorrow. Luckily I forgot about my emergency flask stash. That's only gonna last about two drinks. Blue Motorcyle coming up next. Preparing to be trashed tonight.

18. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What do I win?

Attached Files:

19. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: WDT 6/25/10

I generally drink booze (bourbon, scotch, etc), but last time I went for wings they offered me a free Bud Light 55. It tasted like water. I guess if you don't like the taste of beer, I'd recommend it. Otherwise, steer clear of that one.

20. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Look what Tex just caught!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.