Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Razor Blades Explosions Kermit The Frog Thread 6/25/10!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Theme this week:
    [​IMG]
    GOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!!! Too bad she a Buc. Not very much to cheer about last season. Ahem.

It's not even noon here yet. How depressing.

2. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Re: WDT 6/25/10

Ugh. Tell me about it. It's 2 pm here, meaning I have two and a half more grueling hours. And when I get off work, I'm moving my fiancé in, which requires me driving my truck. And that means no booze. Drat.

I'll get to drink later, though, and we have our engagement party at her rich family's house tomorrow, so that will be cool.

Say, what are your thoughts on low carb beers? I know they're for pansies and all, but I tried an Ultra the other day and damn if it wasn't tasty.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just drink clear liquors with diet mixers. At least that sentence is half hard.

Im going out to a baseball game tonight for my dudes 25th birthday. I have to stay home until the AC repair men come and fix the loud noise coming from our system though, so Ill be missing most of the pregame drinking. Also Im trying to get everyone together for a going away party either this week or next while still trying to hit up my friends 4th of July bash next week. Less than two weeks from now Ill be in China....

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, at least it's efficient. Although I'll be there will be more D in the W on 6/26 than 6/25.

5. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least she got the "WDT" part right.

Low carb beers are only as pansy as you let them be. Fuck everyone else and drink what you enjoy.

FOCUS: Night game of paintball starting at midnight, followed by a moonlight BBQ and a couple buckets of porchclimbers. I win the thread, unless someone here is having sex with twin midgets.

6. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

El Fixed-o.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now THAT is a Thread Title. Although, the extra exclamation points probably would've been enough for this bunch.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Whatever, atleast I was here and did it. Buttheads.

9. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Obligatory hot Paraguay fan post:

[​IMG]

And here she is with less clothing:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I will not be getting laid for the second weekend in a row because of a certain person who totally has to hang out with a certain other person who is my ride home. Also, something about martial law being imposed.

One day I will be able to take a trip to Montreal where the behaviour of my companions (I hesitate to say "friends) will not severely undermine the fundamental assumptions I make about how human beings operate. But drinking my beer, groping the asses of the girls you're with, taking pictures when those girls start dancing at the strip bar, putting your arm around her and attempting to make out with her, and then getting drunk and really creepy, and then phoning your girlfriend the next day and interrogating her about why she didn't call you and where she was etc etc etc is hands down the greasiest fucking behaviour I have ever witnessed. Well, and then there was the guy who crashed in our hotel room instead of with his friends, and then hops into bed with a girl he barely knows and starts spooning her while pushing his hard-on into her ass.

In drunk news I've been going at the wine hard lately and aside from staining my tongue a deep purple that doesn't come out for at least 12 hours it's a good scene.

11. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Doing as little as possible this weekend. After way too many weddings and other events, this is the first weekend where myself and the GF can just sit around and hang out. Possibly hiking up the mountain and doing wine and cheese during sunset (cliche, I know) for dinner tonight, then hopefully getting my grill back tomorrow.

Next Tuesday night - Monday morning is vacation in the Adirondacks with some high school and college friends, it's going to be an absolute shit show so I'm getting in my R&R this weekend.

If you don't hate the taste switch to white wine when you're looking to get liquored up. Most aren't quite as strong as reds but it'll prevent the stain and will make you less sleepy, although that may be more of a disadvantage.

Also, it isn't a sin to put whites in the fridge which is nice for the summer months.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pardon me - at what point did I give you the impression that I have a vagina? I'm terribly sorry if I accidentally left you under that sort of misapprehension.

13. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can we get a poll on this? Is drinking white wine less manly? Personally I'm all about variety and when it comes to alcohol I'll drink anything short of 'low carb' beer (which saves a laughably small amount of calories for the alcohol by the way) and fruity drinks.

14. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'll fucking take the bottle of white wine out of my fridge right now and crush the rest of it.

1/3rd of a bottle crushed edit: my dick just grew a half an inch.

15. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Listen, it's not what you drink that determines how much of a man you are. It's the size of your penis. It always has been, and always will be.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit, dude. If you need a poll, it's too late. Go chug a Budweiser or something.

17. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Guinness is just as 'healthy' as the low carb and light beers. Those labels are full of shit. Miller Lite has less carbs than Mich Ultra, which has less calories than blah, blah, blah. Cut calories in other places in your diet.

18. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

STFU and drink them. That's my thought. Rilly Doe, anybody that takes the carb / cal measurements when drinking is an idiot.

[​IMG]

19. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It's not like you're gonna remember the calorie count when you wake up, all hungover next to some snoring, mouth breathin,' honky tonk special in the morning anyways. So really, those calories don't even count.

20. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I reckon it's the same as low-fat bread, which is a concept so fucking stupid it astounds me. I mean, if you're eating so much bread that the fat content actually registers, then you need to step back and figure some shit out. You know, like how to cook lunch or dinner for starters. What the fuck are you eating so much bread for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.