Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Ray Donovan Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Flat_Rate, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This kinda snuck up on me, I am through the first two episodes and so far am a bit underwhelmed, except for Jon Voight who continues to shine.

Here's hoping Swearengen gets to play to type this season.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've been hoarding them this season... downloading them as they pop up in my torrent stream, but haven't gotten around to watching them yet.

Looking forward to it, though.

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't even know it was out yet, same with last season. Never saw any ads and just poof 3 episodes in.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love this show. I can't believe Fairuza Balk is in it. She looks strung out as fuck. But I guess that's part of the role.

I hope Ian Mcshane gets more air time. And that we get at least one "cocksucker" out of him.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fairuza Balk must have consulted Christian Bale about his method acting for the Machinist to get into shape for this role. Holy hell she looks rough. But, not as rough as Terry. Holy shit he looked horrific coming out of jail. Eddie Marsan isn't a model to begin with, but goodness gracious. He's been absolutely killing it though. I'm going to watch Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell on BBC One specifically cause of his involvement. I'm also completely tired of Abby. I hope she gets hit by a truck every episode.

6. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe Ray will sell her to Finny as a prostitute and we can all get the ending to Deadwood that we deserve.

7. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just binge watched the whole series over the last three weeks. I'm a fan and now it sucks to be all caught up.

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does Katie Holmes look like dog shit for this role, or does she just look like dog shit in general? Is this what scientology spit out when they were through?

9. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking preach. I keep telling my wife it looks like she has chocolate cake in her mouth but that couldn't possibly be true as any semblance of calories in that cock sheath must obviously produce sudden vomiting given her frame.